Xerxes

THE_BUTLER00

Xerxes

Post#51 » 23 Nov 2017 02:24

Nathaniel ran a hand through the hair at the back of his head. "America...lost. North Vietnam won. Though, North and South Vietnam later joined together, and is now just Vietnam. They're not actually that bad anymore. Even allow American tourism." He said, nodding slightly as he spoke.

Frederick was listening as Nathaniel spoke, until it finally dawned on him. "America? So...We won? We succeeded!" He exclaimed, smiling wildly.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Xerxes

Post#52 » 23 Nov 2017 02:31

Charlie
"we... we LOST?!" Then what did I die for?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Xerxes

Post#53 » 23 Nov 2017 02:40

Nathaniel nodded. "You lost because of the same reasons that they won their war." He said, motioning to Frederick. "1) You were on the enemy's home turf. 2) The enemy had a bigger reason to win. The enemy was fighting because they believed they had greater things at stake. I mean, when America lost the Vietnam War, did they really lose anything? They kept their homes, they kept their money. If Vietnam would have lost, America would have rolled in and changed everything about their daily lives. The same goes for why The Colonies won the war against Britain."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Xerxes

Post#54 » 23 Nov 2017 02:55

Justice followed after Ollie and Geneva without question. She fell in step beside Ollie and asked, ”So, how long ya been here? Y’all kinda sound like you know this place. ”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Astriani

Xerxes

Post#55 » 23 Nov 2017 03:11

"A while. Time doesn't really exist here, but Geneva and I are trying to figure out exactly what happened to us just like you guys. I'm guessing you met MOV?" His eyebrows narrowed as he spoke MOV'S name, almost like he was disgusted.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

HunterOfEvil

Xerxes

Post#56 » 23 Nov 2017 03:19

Justice smirked ar Ollie’s expression. ”Yeah, that voice in our heads? Strangest thing, I gotta say.”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Xerxes

Post#57 » 23 Nov 2017 04:02

Charlie
"I lost my life." I reminded him
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Obiwanabi

Xerxes

Post#58 » 23 Nov 2017 04:58

Audelaide:

Audelaide just listened. She hadn't the slightest clue what America or Vietnam was. And Great Britain? Were they speaking of Brittany, or perhaps in reference to the British Isles? Just how much had happened since her death?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

WoodGreen

Xerxes

Post#59 » 23 Nov 2017 22:54

"Pah, we don't talk about that whole... colony incident." Archie spoke up. "So, do you really all believe you are dead? I've never heard such rubbish in my life."
I'm with stupid
I
V

SlayerOfNight

Xerxes

Post#60 » 24 Nov 2017 07:30

Zan Cherokee Rose
“Yeah, I know I’m dead I was on the brink once, met a reaper, and when my time came a year later, I walked with him into darkness and then I was just here. “
My mind exploded as I realized I had no medication on me. I tried to take deep breaths and calm down. ”You guys don’t happen to have any medications for anxiety or anything like that, do ya?” I asked Geneva, with desperate hope.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.