Xerxes

HunterOfEvil

Xerxes

Post#41 » 20 Nov 2017 04:26

Justice watched him go as the woman thanked them for their efforts. She smiled and tipped her hat in reply. ”No need for thanks, miss. Just doin’ my job.”
Charlie and... someone else, where asking why the woman was being kidnapped. Justice readjusted her hat and stepped in quickly. ”Well, hey now, before we start asking situationals— are you alright, miss? He didn’t hurt you, did he? Anything we can help with?” she addressed the Victorian woman with the questions.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Astriani

Xerxes

Post#42 » 20 Nov 2017 17:33

"Thou shalt address me as Geneva Langhorne." She gave the group a small bow, then looked at Audelaide. "If I knew the answer, I would apprise thee. That ruffian just scooped me up, in the midst of this place!" She glanced around. "I fear I left Ollie behind..." "No worries, Ma'am." The same man who questioned the other group earlier ran over and was by Geneva's side. "I followed the man. You all don't look like you're from here."

OoC: NPC column has been added to the main page, just to keep track of them.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

WoodGreen

Xerxes

Post#43 » 20 Nov 2017 22:25

"Goodness gracious, Are any of you hurt?" Archie asked, hurriedly approaching the scuffle as it ended. "What on earth was that about?"
I'm with stupid
I
V

HunterOfEvil

Xerxes

Post#44 » 20 Nov 2017 23:51

”I do believe we just stopped a kidnapper!” Justice explained to Archie. Then she turned to the soldier boy and added, ”Are you this Ollie fellow she mentioned?”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

SlayerOfNight

Xerxes

Post#45 » 21 Nov 2017 07:20

she walked up to the group, not sure how to start interacting. "So...like...we gonna go capture the kidnapper dude or what?" she asked, sounding very different from the others. She spoke in a more modern english, and there was a slight hint of a Californian accent, but not the stereotypical kind, much more subtle. She fidgeted with her knuckle knife holstered on her jeans, running her finger over the engraving.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

Xerxes

Post#46 » 21 Nov 2017 16:38

Charlie
"He's probably long gone." I said regarding the kidnapper. "Did you say you were from... 2015?" I asked the other fellow.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Astriani

Xerxes

Post#47 » 22 Nov 2017 00:56

Ollie nodded to the cowgirl. "That I am. Call me Ollie Cox. We're like you guys." "That wretch was from the core of this land. But issues shant be discussed here. Come. We must go somewhere safer." Geneva began to briskly walk towards a large building that looked similar to a saloon. "You can trust us." Ollie assured, then followed after Geneva.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

Obiwanabi

Xerxes

Post#48 » 22 Nov 2017 03:35

Audelaide:

Geneva Langhorne and her companion Ollie Cox... Like us? Thought Audelaide. Intriguing. They did not speak or dress as she was accustomed to... Nor, did anyone surrounding her for that matter. She had heard and read of strange cultures from far off lands but... Nothing along the lines of the apparel of the woman who assisted in the saving of the woman who called herself Geneva.

"Excuse me," she started as she overheard someone mentioning something about another coming from 2015, "But do you mean to suggest that we did not all die at the same time?"
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

THE_BUTLER00

Xerxes

Post#49 » 22 Nov 2017 23:00

Nathaniel looked at Charlie. "Um. Yeah, January 2015." He said, taking in the features of Charlie's face.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Xerxes

Post#50 » 23 Nov 2017 00:47

Charlie
"I must ask... who won the war in Vietnam?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09