RWBY Roleplay Revamp?

Poll: Should I do this?

Yes
25%
No
No votes
Maybe?
75%
Butler, please stop, we have too many dead RPs from you lying around.
No votes
Total votes: 4

THE_BUTLER00

RWBY Roleplay Revamp?

Post#1 » 10 Dec 2017 01:37

Well, the last one didn't go so well, but I've got a better grasp of what I want to do this time, so it should go better. Just answer the poll, and ask me any questions about it below.

This will run slightly similar to the last one, except that we will be running parallel with the original RWBY storyline. So while the girls are at Beacon, we will be at the new academy of Draugest (my name for the wierd dragon shaped continent to the north). The academy is called Drasonia Academy, led by headmaster Umbra Haze. Don't want to go into too much of the story, but will answer questions about it if asked.

This is the Application from the last one, I'm thinking about using it, but if you think something should be changed or adjusted, tell me.

Name:
Age: (Usually 17, PM me if you want something different.)
Color: (What color are they based off of?)
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Semblance: (You can leave this blank, as long as you get it approved by me first via PM)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory:
Other:

POLL HAS BEEN EXTENDED AS PER RECOMMENDATION VIA HUNTER!
Last edited by THE_BUTLER00 on 13 Dec 2017 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

RWBY Roleplay Revamp?

Post#2 » 11 Dec 2017 22:57

Im wondering if you should extend that poll for after the holidays. I’m getting the feeling it will be slow around here for a while, what with finals and Christmas and all. I can’t wait to boot this up though
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

THE_BUTLER00

RWBY Roleplay Revamp?

Post#3 » 19 Jan 2018 05:12

Well, three maybes and a yes...not sure how to take that.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)