Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

smartdevon

Post#411 » 18 Jan 2018 19:06

Liam reached the hospital.

Liam
I was planning on helping out with that villain but I'm in no condition to fight. I decided that I'd have the cab take me to my car. I drove the car to the hospital, and re-acquired my phone. Hopefully the others would be alright without me.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

Post#412 » 18 Jan 2018 19:22

Nicole laughed at Tubman's mistake "Ahh, I like you! I needed a little something to cheer me up after what happened at the UFO and this is just that! To thank you I will grant you your wish of taking the long way round!" she said trying to stifle another laugh.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Kronosam

Post#413 » 18 Jan 2018 19:40

Enigma

As the doors swing open he bursts through them with his lightning and launches himself to the third story of the building, landing in the hallway and looking around for Tubman.

smartdevon

Post#414 » 22 Jan 2018 20:57

OoC Pro has left Tubman up for grabs, if no one else wants him I'll take 'im
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#415 » 23 Jan 2018 03:19

OOC: Can I have Bradley shoot him?

Bradley followed the group at a leisurely pace. No need to rush it, as long as the villian end up either behind bars or six feet under, it didn't matter to Bradley.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#416 » 26 Jan 2018 09:42

Re;Birth rushed up the stairs, David following behind, coming up on Tubman. "Stop what you're doing immediately." David ordered.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#417 » 26 Jan 2018 17:23

OoC I suppose Ill takr him tjen.

David startled Tubman slightly. "Ah, er... Just a moment!" He turned and typed on his cimputer for a moment, then turned back to ReBirth and David. "You've donr wrll to amke it this far!" He began a monologue. "But you'll nrver be able to defeat, my ULTIMATE ROBOT!" Tubman pushed a button on his remote. Nothing happened. He psuehd it again, still nothing, he strerched his arm up and pointed it at a weird angle, finally something walked out frim behind a bookcase.
Image It was eight feet tall, and let out a mechanical screetch. "Attack!" Tubman yelled. The mechanical creaturesprinted at David with its jaws open for a chomp

Kronosam

Post#418 » 26 Jan 2018 17:44

Enigma

He watches as the mechanical creature runs at David, leaving Tubman undefended. He begins making his way towards Tubman, his hands cracklings with his signature red electricity.

smartdevon

Post#419 » 26 Jan 2018 17:47

Tubman tensed up as he realized what Enigma was doing. "I have a bomb!" He bluffed. "Ill blow this whole place up if you come any closer!" Tubman was still being broadcast onto the blimps, so Vulcan and Jack of Spades in the city could see one side of the encounter. Vulcan was clearly confused.

Liam
looks lile someone found him. I was watching Tubmans broadcast from my hospital room.

Kronosam

Post#420 » 26 Jan 2018 17:51

Enigma

He stops moving and tilts his head to the side slightly, the overhead lights glinting slightly off his blank mask. “Let’s says you do...” he replies, his mask distorting his voice. “What’s stopping me from just shooting you out of the window right now?”.