Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

FUNYjk27

Post#531 » 14 Feb 2018 06:35

smartdevon wrote:Source of the postLiam
Stealth mission I guess.
I raised my palms towards a bush on the other side of the woman and an icicle launched from my palm behind her into it. Hopefully this isn't just a hollywood thing.

Ooc: what's 'it' the phone or the door or something else?

Everyone outside the building could hear the sounds of sirens approaching.

Somehow Vulcan had no trouble hiding and went completely undetected.

The man with Enigma laughed and without another word took another drink "You got that right! But since that one was so easy I think I'll give you one more if you don't mind." he said before burping "Oh excuse me... Anyways here's a really good one! Once upon a time I went to a tanning salon and managed to put those goggles they give ya to protect your eyes on so lopsidedly that it couldn't protect it and got burnt so now I can't see with my right eye!" he semi-rambled.

The man with Mac gave him an odd look and after thinking and tapping his foot for a moment spoke "No... can't say I know anyone who goes by that. Are you looking for a Pat by chance, I do know a Pat." he explained still appearing to be sifting through his memory.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#532 » 14 Feb 2018 06:54

"I see I'll have to vanish briefly..." David muttered, and JUMPED. Landing on the roof of the club as elegantly as he could, he made himself unseeable from the ground, but just enough that he could still see below.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#533 » 14 Feb 2018 15:38

OoC 'It' refers to the bush behind the woman
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

Post#534 » 14 Feb 2018 16:44

Ooc: thanks, for some reason I just couldn't figure that out

Still on her call the woman turned around to look at the bush Liam had fired into and kneels down to see if it was a rat or something she might need to report.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Kronosam

Post#535 » 14 Feb 2018 17:17

Enigma

He looks at the man and sighs at his long winded story. "Judging by the fact that you're rambling about that, it means its true" he replies.

FUNYjk27

Post#536 » 16 Feb 2018 06:38

The man burst out laughing "Ahh I got ya there, it's false! I can't actually see out of they eye though, managed to accidentally stab it." he explained. After everyone had gone the man turned to Enigma once more "Allright here's one for ya... I can't see out'a my left eye either..." he said clearly not as sober as when he had started.

smartdevon

Post#537 » 16 Feb 2018 07:43

Liam
when the woman knelt down I emerged from my hiding spot and placed a hand on the door, refreezing it. I really just wanted to make a cool entrance.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Kronosam

Post#538 » 16 Feb 2018 20:59

Enigma

This was it, this was the guy he was looking for. “I say correct, you can’t see out of the other eye” he replies.

FUNYjk27

Post#539 » 17 Feb 2018 03:55

The woman put her phone away and didn't notice the frozen door untill she backed up into the door and feeling the cold metal turned around to see Liam "Hay what are you doing back here?!" she demanded clearly unaware that Liam was the one freezing the door.

The man with Enigma gave him a thumbs up took another drink and fell over in a drunken stupor.

David could now see police cars pulling up to the club...

smartdevon

Post#540 » 17 Feb 2018 04:11

Liam
"Smoking." I lied.

Return to “Roleplays”