Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

Post#651 » 13 Apr 2018 03:26

Layla didn't seem to get anything really substantial about him. No idea of who he was. It was as if he abandonded his identity after becoming Agent Hazard. His mission however, was definitely notable.

Take down the super powered beings in this city... And then Leader will award me greatly. Ran through his head, the man reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small, all orange bottle depicting some kind of hooded coat on it.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Kronosam

Post#652 » 15 Apr 2018 11:04

Enigma

He takes a step towards Kohei and puts a hand on his shoulder. “I’ll get ya there, try not to throw up” he says as they are both enveloped in red lightning and speed off towards the Brooklyn Bridge, Lansing quietly at the end the agent was walking towards.

HunterOfEvil

Post#653 » 15 Apr 2018 13:33

Layla texted her findings in the group chat and continued to follow him. She knew she couln’t do anything big, she just had to keep him in her sights.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#654 » 15 Apr 2018 19:15

David nodded as he read the text, and quickly called up Liam. "Hey, forget about coming to the park. Head towards the Brooklyn Bridge. Our problem lies there." He walked over to his bike and readied himself to go.

Kohei proceeded to run off and do exactly that. He came back a minute or so later, amd attached the same belt that Agent Hazard was wearing. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small box like object with a cap on it. "Looks like we're it for now... Hopefully us 2 will be enough to hold him off." He said to Enigma.

Hazard looked ahead at Enigma and Kohei. "Target 1 sighted. Secondary, unexpected target located. Engaging." He muttered. Twisting the cap on the orange bottle, it lit up, and he placed it above the slot in his belt.

[DANGER...] A Jaws-like tune began to ring out as he placed it into the belt, and grabbed the wrench handle on the side.

[PARKA.] Pushing down on the wrench wordlessly, the man stopped moving as a human sized beaker appeared around him, filling up with some kind of black and orange liquid, before black claws came in and shattered the beaker into millions of tiny pieces. The man was left in a black body suit, with armored boots and gauntlets on him, and orange lines running down the suit. A black vest sat on his chest, holding what appeared to be more bottles like the ones Kai had, each in various colors. A fully black helmet appeared on his head, it's only notable feature being a small silver horn sticking out of it

[WARERU! TORIKAKOMU! TSUTSUMIKAKUSU!] (Crack! Enshroud! Cover up!] The black claws appeared again, this time much smaller, and came crashing down on his helmet, causing white crack marks to briefly appear on it before they solidified into a design for it. Two orange, compound eyes appeared on the helmet.

[PARKA IN HAZARD! ORAAA!] A scream could be heard from a nearby pedestrian as people nearby began to run away in fear. Hazard walked towards his current two foes, ready to fight.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#655 » 16 Apr 2018 14:30

Liam sighed and changed his course
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Post#656 » 17 Apr 2018 12:37

"A lift would be great... or not..." Harrison said as the group sped off. He sighed, picked up his bicycle and began peddling towards brooklyn bridge as fast as he could.
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#657 » 19 Apr 2018 22:27

David was impacted by a traffic jam on his way to the bridge, and groaned loudly over the honks of car horns as he slammed his helmeted head into the handle bars of his bike.

Re;Birth however, was jumping across rooftops, having sensed a powerful energy... "Hopefully this fight will be as interesting as the last one!" Shouting that to no one in particular, he jumped over another roof, heading towards the Bridge at an inhuman speed.

HunterOfEvil

Post#658 » 20 Apr 2018 00:16

Jack of Spades:

I ducked behind a dumpster as the fight started. I set my goggles to record everything that I saw, then ducked back around again to watch the fight.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#659 » 20 Apr 2018 01:18

Kohei was the first to be attacked, ducking under a punch as he twisted the cap on the box he was holding. Sliding the box into his belt, cap down, he backflipped away from a kick.

[SENSUIKAN JELLY.] (Submarine Jelly. Yes really.) A stand by sound seemingly made of things clanging together rang out as Kohei landed, before the man placed his left palm over his face, and gripped the wrench lever of his belt with his right.

"Henshin!" Pushing down on the lever, a beaker formed around him as sea green liquid began to fill it.

[TSUBURERU! NAGARERU! AFUREDERU!] (Crush! Pour! Overflow!) The sea green liquid suddenly shot inwards towards his body, forming a metallic sea green and black undersuit, with minimal armor on it asidr from a pair of metallic sea green gauntlets themed after submarines, a pair of knee pads, and two black greaves. His head was covered by a strange, greyish helmet with a hole at the top, and two large, yellow eyes. The substance suddenly began to shoot out the top of the helmet, oozing down his head and torso, forming into additional armor. A pair of blocky, sea green shoulder pads with images of submarines on them, and nozzles on the back, formed from the liquid. The rest on his body soldified into a semi-transparent dark blue chestplate, and what was left on his helmet turned into a semi-transparent, submarine themed helmet, the two yellow eyes shining through as if they were lights.

[SENSUIKAN IN SLUDGE! BURAA!] (Submarine in Sludge! Buuuurrraaahhh!) The eyes lit up as Kohei was barely given enough time to dodge another punch, Hazard's fist scraping against his helmet.

Kronosam

Post#660 » 20 Apr 2018 17:57

Enigma

As soon as the punch is deflected by the mask he leaps into action, lightning crackling around his hands as he throws a punch directly towards the agents kidney.