Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

Kronosam

Post#511 » 03 Feb 2018 14:53

Enigma

He wanders over to the table and watches as three of the contestants give in. Once the winner shouts for another challenger, he smirks and takes a step forward. "I'll do it, I can drink you into the ground" he says.

THE_BUTLER00

Post#512 » 05 Feb 2018 03:42

Mac looked at the two remaining tables. "I think you should handle the fire breather, I'll go have a nice chat with the normal people." He said, smiling as he approached the table. "Gentlemen?" He said in an attempt to prompt conversation.

Chaos growled at the passerby that took notice of them, though it wasn't a load enough growl that he'd hear Chaos.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

FUNYjk27

Post#513 » 06 Feb 2018 03:18

Ooc: Sorry for not posting lately I've had a rough time with some school stuff and while I'm still too tired to really do anything tonight I promise I'll get things running again sometime tomorrow.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

FUNYjk27

Post#514 » 07 Feb 2018 05:22

After a short time David heard someone open the door the bouncer and waiter had been outside of "Hay you have you seen Vlad around I heard he was supposed to be out here." a gruff and annoyed voice said.

The chefs in the kitchen all took their time to throw the meat for Vulcan outside seemingly afraid that anything more sudden than a nervous cough might set the bear off. The did however eventually get to the meat and throw it outside as they waited nervously to see what would happen next.

Liam could hear someone coming towards the door from outside now.

The man accapted Enigma's challenge and as they were waiting for a waiter to bring another bottle and some more glasses some more challengers started joining. Just as the waiter arrived the previous winner looked around "Alright quick rundown of the rules; if you can't drink for any reason you're out, if you can't finish the glass you're out, and if you are caught cheating you'll regret it. Also to make things a little more fun we'll be taking turns drinking, assuming you finish you get to tell the person to your right a truth or a lie about yourself. If they guess right you have to take another drink but if they guess wrong they get the extra drink. All clear? Good I'll start." he said before taking a glass. Once he had finished he turned to Enigma who was to his right "Alright I'll go easy on ya this time. I once met the queen of England." he said.

Once Mac approached the crowd he realized the conversation wasn't as normal as he had probably hoped as the snipit of the conversation he heard as he got closer was "... so I had so much money from the organ harvesting that I decided to buy 156 viper eggs so I could train them as guards....". When Mac had made himself known the man who had been talking turned to look at him "Oh hello there. How's it going." the man cheerfully said.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#515 » 07 Feb 2018 05:44

"Haven't seen 'em." David said, altering his voice to match what he believed the bouncer's was. If he didn't believe he was the bouncer, he had other ways to lie his way out of this.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

Post#516 » 07 Feb 2018 05:49

The voice let out a sigh "Well isn't that just dandy, I suppose must have gone off with Eli to go grab some cigars or something. Well we're swamped right now so you'll just have to fill in for him. Come on follow me." the man said.

smartdevon

Post#517 » 07 Feb 2018 05:59

Liam
I stayed hidden in the bushes, waiting to see who was coming.

Vulcan stared at the meat outside. He seemed to have lost interest in it and started looking around the kitchen for other food sources. He'd forgotten about the mission.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

Post#518 » 07 Feb 2018 06:39

Liam could see a disgruntled looking woman carrying a toolbox walking towards the door muttering angrily.

The kitchen staff all carefully started to make their way out of the kitchen. The first one out immediately got out their phone and called animal control.

smartdevon

Post#519 » 07 Feb 2018 07:03

Vulcan looked at the kitchen staff. He seemed to understand what was going through their heads. Vulcan trued to scare them with a loud roar that showed off his row of teeth.

Liam
I tried to form a plan while staying hidden
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Post#520 » 07 Feb 2018 22:15

ooc: Hey all! After my internet died a week or so ago I kinda... forgot I was in this :D I'll read up on everything I missed and try to slip back in
I'm with stupid
I
V