Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#521 » 09 Feb 2018 04:05

David had to think, and quickly. Eventually, he had 2 options: Either knock this guy out too, or go with him. Eventually, he decided going with him might give him information. "Yes sir." He said, and followed.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

Post#522 » 10 Feb 2018 00:17

WoodGreen wrote:Qr Bbpost ooc: Hey all! After my internet died a week or so ago I kinda... forgot I was in this :D I'll read up on everything I missed and try to slip back in

Ooc: Glad you're back! While I would still suggest reading through whatever you missed if you want a quick start you could be watching one of 3 exits to a club we're at.

The kitchen staff all quickly fled when Vulcan roared and slammed the door behind them.

The disgruntled woman by Liam's door set her toolbox by the door before pulling out a can of WD40 and spraying the door's hinges.

The man lead David towards the kitchen but stopped when he saw the entire kitchen's staff cowering outside the door looking panicked "What the hell's going on here!?" he demanded. The entire simply responded "BEAR!!!".
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

Post#523 » 10 Feb 2018 00:21

Liam
I contained to watch patiently.

Vulcan knew there was gonna be trouble. Without his armor he could fall victim to a tranquilizer dart easily. He lumbered out of the kitchen and into the night.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#524 » 11 Feb 2018 18:16

David saw his chance, and backed up again, walking back outside to guard his door. He was gonna let the chaos of the situation cover him.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#525 » 11 Feb 2018 21:12

Mac smiled. "I'm clearly not doing as well as you, pit vipers and organ harvesting, sounds like a crazy Friday night." He said, laughing for a moment, and then shaking his head. He decided now was a good time to check off whether or not any of these guys were the ones Nicole mentioned.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

FUNYjk27

Post#526 » 12 Feb 2018 04:51

Liam watched as the woman tried several difrent ways to get the door open and gradually become more and more annoyed with the door, culminating in her giving the door an extremely hard kick. the sound of cracking ice sound could be heard as the door, which had gradually started to thaw without Liam, became a little more loose. When she tried the door it actually opened and she calmed down slightly before pulling out her phone and calling someone.

As Vulcan made his way away he could hear the sounds of sirens heading away from where he was but towards the club.

David could hear some confusion and arguing behind him as he fled and if anyone had noticed him leavening probably thought it was just to call animal control or alart the club's patrons.

The man gave Mac a wide smile and laughed slightly "Oh you heard me talking about that? I'm afraid I'm not that interesting, I was just talking about this game I played recently. If you wanted to hear what I actually spent my Friday doing it would just be balancing checkbook sand staring at screens. " he chuckled.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#527 » 12 Feb 2018 07:47

David snuck back outside, closing the door behind him. He sighed, realizing that Vulcan probably caused the panic.

smartdevon

Post#528 » 12 Feb 2018 16:33

Vulcan bounded towards an alleyway to hide out in.

Liam
Stealth mission I guess.
I raised my palms towards a bush on the other side of the woman and an icicle launched from my palm behind her into it. Hopefully this isn't just a hollywood thing.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Kronosam

Post#529 » 12 Feb 2018 21:10

Enigma

He narrows his eyes at the man to the left and raises an eyebrow. "I think you're lying".

THE_BUTLER00

Post#530 » 13 Feb 2018 03:47

Mac smiled. "Oh, my Friday wasn't too exciting either, just spent it surfing the web." Mac's idea of 'surfing the web' was completely different to almost everyone else's idea of surfing the web. He was actually spending Friday deleting hostile Viruses and handling miscellaneous Glitches. "But I'll cut to the chase, I'm looking for some friends, call themselves Gab, Tab, and Stab." He said, attempting to be nonchalant, but just ended up fiddling with his shirt pocket.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)