Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

WoodGreen

Post#371 » 07 Jan 2018 14:29

Seeing the gun raised, Harrison switched states with his faded form, the bullet passing through his now transparent body. His new reality-bound form drew a throwing knife from his belt, sending it spinning into the wrist of one of the thugs to prevent him from firing again, shortly before they were sliced in half by Enigma. His one eye looked disapprovingly at Enigma through his ballistic mask once he finished interrogating. "You didn't have to kill them." He said, putting on a gruff voice.
I'm with stupid
I
V

Kronosam

Post#372 » 07 Jan 2018 15:10

Enigma

“And they didn’t have to kill us, but they still tried” he retorts. “Anyway, we now know where this guy is, let’s go”. With that he walks out of the building and heads towards the car park, looking around to see where his was.

smartdevon

Post#373 » 07 Jan 2018 20:37

Liam
I opened my waterbottle and threw the water all over the now sealed UFO. I then froze it. Planes and helicopters can't take off if they're covered in Ice, hopefully this would work.
It didn't.

There was a blast of fire and the UFO launched into the air. It stopped a mile above the ground. It was tough to make out, but we could see that the panels on the ufo were shifting, changing it's shape.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#374 » 07 Jan 2018 22:13

Jack was still tucked away on the ship, hiding in darkness in a little corner behind something. She decided to stay there as long as she could, in case something big happened.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#375 » 07 Jan 2018 22:38

"Once we break the atmosphere we'll be able to redirect our course using the moon's orbit." Cu said to the other man. "Chambers, are you sure about this? You may never see your planet again."
"They won't miss me." The other man, presumably chambers said. "My life was stripped away from me by false accusations. On top of that, no one believed me when I discovered the girl from your world. As this planet sees me, I'm just some crazy old man." Chambers continued his monologue. "When we reach Andromeda, I'll be able to start over." Cu nodded, then began typing at the controls.
"I've already set up your tube." Cu said to chambers. "We'll be able to get through the wormhole and reach andromeda in a couple years. When we get out we should be fine."
"should be?" Chambers said letting out a small laugh.
"What was it you told me? There are no guarantees." Cu replied. Chambers moved over to something at the end of the craft. It looked like a glass coffin mounted on the wall. He set his baton on a desk and pulled the glass chamber open. "See you in a decade or so." He said as he climbed in and pulled it shut. The case began filling with an odd liquid. Chambers seemed to already have fallen asleep. Cu was still typing at the controls.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#376 » 07 Jan 2018 23:22

Jack had heard enough. She backed into her corner and disappeared into darkness.

With a whistle, Jack of Spades strolled out of an alley to find Liam. ”I guess we misunderstood. They’re heading right back to some place called Andromedia. I don’t think they’ll much of a problem anymore.”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#377 » 07 Jan 2018 23:59

Liam
"Andromeda." I corrected. "Guess theres no getting that fuel back." I said. Vulcan let out a moan. He was motioning toward the Van. Suddenly i remembered. "Christines dead." I said. I jogged back toward the van.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#378 » 10 Jan 2018 20:43

David followed enigma and Harrison, hoping they got some information. He had no idea what had gone on in there, and he wasn't keen on finding out.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#379 » 10 Jan 2018 23:17

"You not gonna help... with the kids? No?" Harrison called out as Enigma strode off. He looked around, checking if any of the bystanders needed any assistance evacuating now that the thugs were defeated. He would at least drag the bodies out if Enigma hasn't sliced most of them in half. He re-collected his thrown knife, and if he wasn't needed, he would head out after Enigma.
I'm with stupid
I
V

Kronosam

Post#380 » 11 Jan 2018 00:30

Enigma

He nods to David in acknowledgment and walks over to his car, which had been brought to the hospital by one of his employees. “Hop in” he says, climbing into the drivers seat.