Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

smartdevon

Post#361 » 05 Jan 2018 02:09

"I'm going to Andromeda with Cu." The man said. "No one else has to get hurt if you just leave! We ahve everything we need already." Cu entered the UFO.
"Chambers, we're leaving now." Cu said. "We'll redirect once we leave orbit."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

Post#362 » 05 Jan 2018 07:28

Nicole watched with genuine surprise as Jack managed to hack the door open again; she had assumed the first time was just a lot of luck but that clearly wasn't the case. She stood there for a moment trying to imagine the level of skill required to hack literal alien machinery consistently and probably would have been standing there for some time if Cu hadn't ran by. Snapped back to reality she lowered her gun, not wanting to accidentally hit Jack, and pulled out a dagger "You there! Boy from the ship! I keep hearing that you and your accomplice are willing to avoid fighting but you never seem to act on that. Answer me why?" she called out sounding somewhat exasperated and less in a mood to fight and more just annoyed at not being able to understand their actions.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

Post#363 » 05 Jan 2018 13:42

"Leave us alone, and we'll leave you alone." Cu said before pulling a lever and cloaing the door again.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Probored

Post#364 » 06 Jan 2018 00:12

OoC: theses are fodder, do whatever you want.

The three thugs died in a very violent manner, kids started screaming, probably traumatized by the violence in front of them.
The last thug pointed his gun at Enigma and fired in a panic

Kronosam

Post#365 » 06 Jan 2018 01:09

Enigma

He turns towards the last thug and the bullets bounce off his mask. He leaps forward, takes the gun from his hand and slams him by the neck into the wall. “Where is he” he yells at the thug.

Probored

Post#366 » 06 Jan 2018 22:51

"Ahhhh! Don't hurt me! He's in the Robert J. Kibbee Library! Third floor!" screamed the thug crying

Kronosam

Post#367 » 07 Jan 2018 02:06

Enigma

“Good boy, seems like you have some sense” he snarls, loosening his grip but still holding him in place. “Tell me, how many people have yo killed, be honest and I’ll let you live, I’ll know if you’re lying”.

Probored

Post#368 » 07 Jan 2018 02:30

"No one! I was hired from a bargain bin Witless Minions R Us, where minions are hired by criminals! I've only ever done stuff like steal some toys from the orphanage at christmas and helped build my previous bosses secret lair!"

"Maybe if you don't look at me like fodder, you won't kill me right? My name is Phil, I am 22, I used to work in a Costco before finding employment at Witless Minions R Us. Look! My font color is slightly darker too, that means I'm an important story character right? Right?! Ohgodohgodohgod please don't kill me" said Phil the fodder thug

Kronosam

Post#369 » 07 Jan 2018 02:36

Enigma

He stares at him a couple more second through the mask and sighs, letting go of him and taking a step back. “You can go, keep safe”.

Probored

Post#370 » 07 Jan 2018 02:40

"Oh thank god that worked" Phil the fodder thug sighed "Ma was right, I need to look for some job opportunities elsewhere. Maybe I'll become a lawyer in Burbank or something" he said as he bought a plane ticket online to get out of this crazy city