Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#381 » 11 Jan 2018 02:56

David hopped back on his bike, signalling he was ready to leave whenever.

Re;Birth sighed and walked away, removing the medals from his belt, including the entirely silver one. The 3 colored medals were absorbed into his hand as his armor faded away, and the silver medal turned to dust. He walked over and picked up his steel barrel, mumbling to himself, "Another Cell Medal gone..." before walking away.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Probored

Post#382 » 11 Jan 2018 03:14

Enigma and Harrison finally arrived at the library. Tubman saw the car pull up through the cameras.

WoodGreen

Post#383 » 11 Jan 2018 13:45

"Remind me why we're here." Harrison said, leaning on his stolen crutch as he got out of the car.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#384 » 11 Jan 2018 15:15

Vulcan wad making a sound that could only be called crying as he looked at his masters corpse. Liam was calling Lana

Liam
I explained the situation to Lana. She was devestated. Lana said shed come and get the body when no one was around to take it back to dodgia for a funeral. I asked her what wed do with Vulcan. Lana said that Vulcan would have to decide for himself. wow, big help. I hung up.

"Lets get back to the city and help the others." I suggested. The Maniac was unconscious. "I already called the police about the maniac, we should disapear before they get here." I liiked at the bear. "Vulcan, are you coming?" The bear nodded. this was weird. "We cant take the van. Its a crime scene too." I said. "Lets rendezvous un the city." i hopped on Vulcan's saddle. "Can ya guve me a ride?" Vulcan shook me off the saddle and my baxk hit the ground. "Ill take that as no." Vulcanwalked over to Jack of Spades and made a motion of his head that suggest 'get on'.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Kronosam

Post#385 » 11 Jan 2018 15:37

Enigma

He opens the window of his car and shouts to David “Meet is at the Robert J Kibbee Library”. After Harrison climbs into the passenger seat he puts his foot down and speeds off towards the Library.

Once they are at the library he steps out of the vehicle and turns to Harrison when he asks his question. “The maniac is here” he replies. “And we're here to stop him”. He slams the door of his car closed and begins making his way to the entrance of the building.

HunterOfEvil

Post#386 » 11 Jan 2018 19:10

Jack gave Liam a strange look, and awkwardly climbed onto the bear’s back. ”Why am I doing this?” she wondered aloud.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#387 » 11 Jan 2018 19:16

David followed after the two, his bracelets giving him the okay to transform again. As they drove through the streets, he slammed his wrists together, his suit forming over him, and his bike transforming as well. He parked his bike outside and got off. "Let's get this over with."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#388 » 11 Jan 2018 19:44

Vulcan started running up the beach until he reached the street, running through the city as bystanders watched in surprise.

Liam
I started a walk toward where I could hail a cab
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Post#389 » 11 Jan 2018 19:58

"At least make an effort to keep him alive." Said Harrison, drawing a hatchet with his free hand, the other resting some of his weight on the crutch as he walked. "let the court decide his fate."
I'm with stupid
I
V

Kronosam

Post#390 » 11 Jan 2018 21:59

Enigma

He stops dead in his tracks and slowly turns his head in Harrison’s direction. “How many people do you think have been killed by his machines? Children??” He snaps. “If I get a chance, he dies”. He carried on towards the entrance.