Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

WoodGreen

Post#391 » 11 Jan 2018 23:05

"His death won't repay what he's done." Harrison said sternly back. "He needs to spend the rest of his existence alone, wallowing in guilt."
I'm with stupid
I
V

Kronosam

Post#392 » 11 Jan 2018 23:48

Enigma

“He’s s psychopath, people like him don’t feel any guilt” he says back. “People like him don’t deserve to live, he deserves to have his life taken away”.

WoodGreen

Post#393 » 11 Jan 2018 23:59

"I wonder who that reminds me of..." Harrison muttered.
I'm with stupid
I
V

Kronosam

Post#394 » 12 Jan 2018 00:25

Enigma

“Me” he replies. “I’m no psychopath, I feel guilt, I know what I’m doing is wrong and I deserve to die, but what I’m doing is killing those who kill innocents”. He gets to the entrance of the Library and turns back to Harrison. “I know I’m not good, but I’m better than them”.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#395 » 12 Jan 2018 00:57

"Are you really? Because at the end of the day, you're still killing." David asked, glarind from behind his helmet.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Probored

Post#396 » 12 Jan 2018 02:13

"Gentlemen, Gentlemen. Lets talk like rational adults. We are all adults here right? I hope all of you are over 17, cuz I dont want to hurt any kids" A giant TV screen from one of the overhead blimps lit up. On it, a radio broadcast from General Tubman was diffusing in real time. "yea yea, I get most of you have things to do after you defeat me, so listen up, boys! I'm currently shacked up in this library. Its a big library, with 3 stories and a loooot of room. Its also extremely booby trapped. But who am I to stop you? Why don't you step inside?"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#397 » 12 Jan 2018 02:47

Re;Birth had followed after the group of 3, carrying his barrel of medals. He stopped as the broadcast began, and grinned from behind them. "Oh? Perhaps this could be interesting." He said.

David turned around and noticed him. "And who might you be?"

"Name's Re;Birth, and that's all you're getting. Those stupid robots of his were boring... No fight in them, not even made for fightin'! Let's hope he'll put up more of a fight."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Kronosam

Post#398 » 12 Jan 2018 16:24

Enigma

He turns to the others and eyes up the new stranger through his mask. “Right...” he mumbles in reply. “Look, the thug told me that he’s on the third floor, so let’s get him”. He turns back and kicks the doors down, entering the building and keeping in high alert.

smartdevon

Post#399 » 12 Jan 2018 16:33

A long run, and a swim through the sheepshead bay later, Vulcan, and by extension Jack of Spades, arrived at Oriental blvd. They were in view of the blimps that Tubman was projecting his face onto. Vulcan didn't seem to know where to go anymore.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Post#400 » 12 Jan 2018 18:35

Harrison was more than welcome to not go first into the booby trapped library. He walked up to the outside wall and examined it for hand and foot holds before swinging his hatchet, pick-side first, towards the wall to see if it would embed in the surface. Even in his injured state, he'd rather risk the climb than any traps.
I'm with stupid
I
V