Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

THE_BUTLER00

Post#541 » 17 Feb 2018 05:13

Chaos growled down at the police sirens. I don't like those things. They sound like the emergency alarms at the lab. We will be fine, I'm sure they can handle it. I'm more worried about shader individuals, not the police.

Mac shook his head. "I don't think so. Can you tell me what Pat looks like?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

FUNYjk27

Post#542 » 17 Feb 2018 06:52

The woman gave Liam an understanding nodd "I quit myself a few years back but I get ya. You just enjoy your smoke and..." she stared to say before a police officer came from around a corner "Excuse me have either of you seen any large animals in the area?" the cop asked hurriedly.

The man tapped his foot anxiously for a moment "Well I'm not the best with descriptions but she's about yay tall, dyes her hair green." he responded bringing his hand to a few inches below his shoulders to show how tall this Pam person was.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

Post#543 » 17 Feb 2018 07:21

Liam
"what kind?" I asked
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Kronosam

Post#544 » 17 Feb 2018 10:04

Enigma

He reaches over to the man and puts a hand on his shoulder in a friendly manner. “My friend, I think you’ve had too much to drink, allow me and my friends to take you home” he says, wrapping the mans arm round his shoulder and helping him to his feet. He looks over to where Nicole is and signals for her to come over.

FUNYjk27

Post#545 » 19 Feb 2018 00:44

The Cop shrugged "Any really, all I know is animal control said they got reports of a bear and that I should come here to help keep the peace. After all it could just be that some dolt was smoking something and saw a big raccoon or something." he told Liam and the woman. The woman shook her head "Well I haven't seen or heard any bears; whatever that's worth. Though I've also mainly been inside so what do I know." she explained.

The man simply gave Enigma a thumbs up.

Enigma could see that Nicole was somewhat preoccupied talking to someone but she gave him a sign back that she had done the same.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

Post#546 » 19 Feb 2018 02:06

Liam
"You sure they weren't using the slang form of bear?" I asked jokingly. "Some people have a pretty disgusting sense of humor."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

FUNYjk27

Post#547 » 20 Feb 2018 01:41

The cop gave Liam a small smirk "Same thing I thought but I'm also getting payed for this so I won't look a gifted horse in the mouth. Well either way you two stay safe and if you see anything odd I'll be around" he explained before heading off.
The woman who had come to repair the door nodded and turned to Liam "I'd best be off too you enjoy that smoke." she commented as she picked her tool box up and headed back towards the main entrance.

smartdevon

Post#548 » 20 Feb 2018 02:04

Liam
Looks like Vulcan got into trouble, but if that lady was gonna let me be back here and keep freezing the door I'd have to take that chance.

FUNYjk27

Post#549 » 28 Feb 2018 01:54

Ooc: sorry for not posting here for some time; at first I was waiting to make sure that everyone who wanted to do stuff could but then I got sick and between the fact that upcoming stuff is super important and my confidence in sick me's writing abilities decided to hold off until I was better.
I'm mostly better now and hope to start again sometime either this Friday or Saturday. Also I wanted to check in on who's still going to be doing this so if anyone still interested could just leave a short post that'd be great!
Thank you for your patience!

smartdevon

Post#550 » 28 Feb 2018 02:25

OoC yeah we're still interested.