Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#551 » 28 Feb 2018 02:28

Ooc: Yup! Still interested. I am not letting another of my rps die, damn it.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#552 » 01 Mar 2018 02:47

OOC: Yes, still interested.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

HunterOfEvil

Post#553 » 01 Mar 2018 03:03

Maybe? Its hard to stay involved when your character is more recon than anything. I’ll try to slide back in.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

FUNYjk27

Post#554 » 01 Mar 2018 05:43

Ooc: Supper happy to hear just about everyone's still up for this! Like I said before I should be able to start again Friday or Saturday due to school. That said after double checking where we left off I think I should be able to get a post in Thursday that'll set things up so everyone can regroup and if the worst happens and I completely misjudged my work load someone could start up another arc while mine's put on pause.

AceOfDeath Piplupm wrote:Qr Bbpost Ooc: Yup! Still interested. I am not letting another of my rps die, damn it.

Yah I'd hate to see this die too. Also super sorry about disappearing again and just wanted to make sure you know I would much rather you keep things moving or even cut my arc short if it means saving your own rp so don't hesitate if things are looking that way. I'd much rather come back to find a live rp than a dead one.

HunterOfEvil wrote:Qr Bbpost Maybe? Its hard to stay involved when your character is more recon than anything. I’ll try to slide back in.

Please do recon, scouting, and information gathering may or may not be a major factor in a majority of this plot. Also after looking over everyone's characters I found that yours along with Butler's Mac character have some abilities that could let them have some special encounters and learn some interesting stuff with what's coming up so if either/both of you would be interested in me PMing you some stuff you can decide if you'll share shoot me a message.

TLDR: I hope to move things forward enough in a post on Thursday so if I have too much stuff to do my arc can be put on pause. Plan to actually move the plot forward Friday or Saturday. Butler and Hunter's characters might be able to see some weird/important stuff soon and I want to know if they mind me PMing them some info because I've decided they get to decide if the rest of you get to know what they do.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

HunterOfEvil

Post#555 » 01 Mar 2018 12:59

Go ahead! I’m all ears! I love secrets. :3
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

THE_BUTLER00

Post#556 » 02 Mar 2018 03:15

I'm totally fine with you PMing me.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

FUNYjk27

Post#557 » 02 Mar 2018 03:54

Ooc: Cool I'll get on that as soon as I have the time but now for that post I mentioned!

All three of the men were successfully located and while things did deviate from the plan a bit when a bar fight broke out and some people involved including one of the three men tried to escape. However thanks to everyone's efforts he was quickly caught as the only door unguarded by any of our heroes was blocked by the kitchen staff explaining to animal control that they really did see a bear and trying to find tracks as proof.

After returning to the parking complex and making sure the men were tied up Nicole told everyone that she could handle the rest and unless anyone really wanted to help she'd just message them tomorrow if she got anything important out of the three.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

Post#558 » 02 Mar 2018 19:36

Liam
"Now stop right there." I told Nicole "We had your back, so open up. How'd you get involved in this mess? You got some kind of informant? Is it personal?"

Suddenly I heard a clanking of metal on concrete. I looked over and saw a large animal walking toward the group. It was Vulcan, he was wearing his armor.

"Thanks for ditching." I told him. Vulcan responded with an indiscernible moan.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Kronosam

Post#559 » 02 Mar 2018 19:55

Enigma

He takes a step towards Nicole and nods. "I agree with him, explain, now" he says. "And you're not going anywhere with them alone, i'm coming with you".

FUNYjk27

Post#560 » 05 Mar 2018 00:04

Nicole looked at Liam and Enigma calmly "Oh did I forget to explain? I'm sorry I thought I had told you but I suppose I must have forgotten to mention it in all the excitement" she apologized before answering their actual questions "It's rather simple how I got involved, there is a bakery I frequently go to and long story short the owner was being extorted for 'protection' as they called it. Being who I am I feel that I had an obligation to track down the perpetrators and teach them a lesson. Shortly after that I found out when the bakery had to pay it's protection money and much like we're doing here asked the man who came to collect a few questions.". After giving the three men they had tied up a glance Nicole turned to Enigma again "Good because I intended to question them here. My offer for others to leave was merely meant as a courtesy to those who feel the have more important things to do or didn't want to watch. I'll be questioning them just as soon as I get something from my car but you could start now if you really want." she said.