Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

smartdevon

Post#561 » 05 Mar 2018 01:09

Liam
I thought about the situation. "Alright. I can get behind messin thesr guys up." I said. "but out of curiosity, whyd you ask us to help you?" I thought I knew what she'd say, I just wanted her to say it.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#562 » 05 Mar 2018 02:04

"Welp, I have my 9 to 5 tomorrow, so I'll be taking that offer to leave. Keep me informed on what's happening." David said, his helmet back on. He got on his bike and drove off.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

FUNYjk27

Post#563 » 06 Mar 2018 03:11

Nicole turned to look at Liam as she was about to head off to her car appearing to be caught off guard by the question "Huh? Oh umm... well apart from the obvious a simple matter of numbers and abilities or skills I don't honestly know. I suppose I merely find working with all of you to be more interesting? Whatever the reason it's shown results so I don't think I'll question it too much." she responded earnestly after a moment of self-reflection.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

WoodGreen

Post#564 » 06 Mar 2018 11:09

ooc: Seeing as life has just been breathed back into this, I'll try and slip Harrison back in. I last posted just before we fought Tubman (yeah, it's been some time) Any ideas for reasons why Harrison should turn up? Or should he have just been with the group the whole time
I'm with stupid
I
V

THE_BUTLER00

Post#565 » 06 Mar 2018 22:38

OOC: Note that Jamison refers to him and Chaos as 'we' and 'us'

Jamison cocked an eye at Nicole's statement. "You like working with us?" Maybe she likes the carnage we create. Jamison shook his head and brushed the sleeve of his jacket unintentionally.

Mac opened up the laptop he had with him and sat crisscross on the floor. "I'll stick around just in case."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

FUNYjk27

Post#566 » 07 Mar 2018 02:45

WoodGreen wrote:Qr Bbpost ooc: Seeing as life has just been breathed back into this, I'll try and slip Harrison back in. I last posted just before we fought Tubman (yeah, it's been some time) Any ideas for reasons why Harrison should turn up? Or should he have just been with the group the whole time

Ooc: Well maybe he was at the club and/or trying to find the same guys and saw the group leaving with them. You could also say his unstable form was there the whole time but no one could see it because reasons. Lastly if you want he could have received an anonymous tip in the form of a fortune cookie appearing in his pocket with a message simply telling him to go to where everyone is around this time. That's al I've got at the moment though.

Nicole simply gave Jamison a thumbs up as she went to her car.

One of the three men looked up at everyone once Nicole had left "Hay... look I know we aren't the best people but please hear me out." he pleaded
The second man looked shaken and appeared to be quietly muttering a prayer.
The third was still too drunk to really get what was going on and simply commented "Oh boy... I like games like these... now where's the part where we get our first clue?".
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Kronosam

Post#567 » 11 Mar 2018 20:59

Enigma

He smacks the first man across the face and begins dragging him towards Nicole's. "Shut up or I swear to god I will kill you" he growls. "Nicole, you take this one, i'll take the other one, text me a location and ill meet you there". He shoves the man to the side of the road next to Nicole and walks back towards the other two.

FUNYjk27

Post#568 » 12 Mar 2018 20:42

Nicole nodded and calmly picked the man up "Alright then. Anyone else who's interested in tagging along follow one of us." she announced as she started heading to her car.

Shortly after Enigma received a message giving him the address of a bakery. When he and anyone who chose to follow him arrived they could see Nicole patiently waiting by herself near a side road which appeared to lead behind the building.

smartdevon

Post#569 » 12 Mar 2018 22:59

Liam
"No thanks, I'll be heading out." I said. No way was I gonna go around picking fights with the mob. I walked over to my car. Vulcan roared at me. "Oh shut up." I told him before getting in. Vulcan lumbered over to Enigma's car and forced himself into the passanger seat. His immense size smothered the chair beneath him.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#570 » 13 Mar 2018 02:20

Mac had decided against going, and instead was still seated on the parking garage floor, looking through different articles for anything of interest, or anything about the Order of the Nano-Knights.

Jamison had followed Enigma in his own vehicle, mainly so he didn't have to ride with Vulcan.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)