Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

smartdevon

Re: Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

Post#611 » 11 Apr 2018 02:30

on my way I sent the message and got in my car.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#612 » 11 Apr 2018 02:33

David responded before quickly grabbing his bike helmet from nearby. I'll meet you there. Locking his apartment, he rushed down to his bike and took off, going towards where the specks probably landed.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#613 » 11 Apr 2018 02:40

Jack of Soades:

I was throwing off my overshirt and looking for my backpack in the giant mess that was my timy apartment when the boys took off for the specks. Within a minute, the lights were out and I was gone. In a blink, I was at the site.
Already there, I texted. With that, my phone was on silent, and I crept my way through the shadows to see what all the fuss was about.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#614 » 11 Apr 2018 02:53

Layla could see 5 individuals lying on the ground, all groaning in pain. The first of them was a young man with a blond afro, wearing a black long coat. Next to him was a woman with dark blue hair and wearing a rather regal looking dress, with a dark blue crown atop her head. Nearby was another man, this one having unkempt black hair and wearing a brown over coat. Another woman lay nearby, this one having short brown hair wearing a white lab coat. The last person was also male, and wore a large, winter coat with fur around the collar, with black hair. She could overhear the blond one speaking as they all struggled to sit up.

"Why. Why does it ALWAYS do that!? Damn multiverse is out to kill me I swear! For that matter, with the height we fell, we should be dead!"

"Just be glad we aren't!" The dark blur haired one spoke next. "Your awful luck with those portals is almost unbelievable..."

"Someone remind me why I came along for this ride?" The one in the winter coat asked.

"Because you're the one with the 3rd highest Hazard level here." Came from the labcoat wearing woman.

The last man stayed silent and also on the ground, choosing to look up at the sky.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#615 » 11 Apr 2018 03:48

Liam
I stopped by my parents house to pick up Vulcan. Id hafta to just let him know so he coyld sneak out himself. at least thats what i thought... my parenta werent home and Vulcan was watching a movie with Max. I told Vulcan what was up. Max had fallen asleep, so Vulcan just came with me and got in my car.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Kronosam

Post#616 » 11 Apr 2018 15:43

Enigma

He looks down at his phone and reads the several messages he'd received. He was already in his full Enigma outfit in an abandoned warehouse, dealing with a couple of drug dealers. He types in a quick message and sends it, I just need to deal with something, be there momentarily. He puts his phone back into his pocket and turns round to the two drug dealers sat tied to the chairs. "Alright boys, I guess I have work to do". He flicks his wrist and blasts the two across the room. He turns around quickly and exits the warehouse, with a flash his entire body becomes a streak of red lightning and he speeds towards the forested area, landing in a crouch nearby.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#617 » 12 Apr 2018 00:46

David passed by Liam's car, waving to him as he sped away.

The blond afro man brushed himself and the darl blue haired, regal looking woman off, while the woman in the labcoat sighed as she took count of some items in her pocket. "Everyone alright?" The blond man asked. The regal woman glared at him, to which he simply shrugged.

"Yup... Man, this world is a lot more peaceful than ours." The man still on the ground said. "There's no signs that Pandora's Box was found, let alone signs of the war..."

"Yeah well, this world'll likely have something worse than a war if you don't find Hazard soon." Came the blond man's reply as he forced the rather lazy man off the ground.

HunterOfEvil

Post#618 » 12 Apr 2018 01:17

”Who’s Hazard?” I decided to show myself, leaning up casually against a tree in my black gear, arms crossed against my chest. I looked them all over in a very obvious manner (though I already had them scanned in my glasses), and added, ”And who are you lot?”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#619 » 12 Apr 2018 01:29

The regal woman jumped in surprise as Layla appeared. the woman in the labcoat reached into her coat, pulling out a very strange, red gun with pipes all over it, and 2 slots near the barrel, and pointed the gun in Layla's direction. The man in the winter coat blinked in surprise.

"Me and her," the man with the blond afro began, pointing to himself and the regal woman, "are just a couple of passing through dimension hoppers. No need to remember us. They however, are Kai Tsukuru, Aki Aotsuki, and Kohei Nakamura." Gesturing to the other 3, he pointed to the lazy man, then the lab coat woman, and finally the man in the winter coat. He walked over and pushed down the red gun. "Hazard is someone currently in this world who shouldn't be."

As the man spoke, the silver wall above vanished.

HunterOfEvil

Post#620 » 12 Apr 2018 01:43

I didn’t flinch at the gun and nodded slowly, pursing my lips as I listened to the earpiece taking down the names and assigning them to the scans. It made a gentle humming sound as it did so, which I always enjoyed.
”Okay, and you have no idea where the Hazard guy ran off to?” I asked arbitrarily, rolling off my heels into a stand and taking a few steps into the light. Nice gun, by the way.” I added, referring to the woman in the lab coat.