Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

HunterOfEvil

Re: Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

Post#641 » 13 Apr 2018 01:36

”I’m on it.” I said flatly. Immediately I turned and scaled up the tree I was in, finding myself a safe branch at the top, so I could see much farther. I turned up the scanning range to my goggles as far as it would go and set to scanning the area for high levels of.....Hazard-ization?
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#642 » 13 Apr 2018 01:42

Nothing was currently in her sights, though Kai and Kohei were giving off decently high levels. Nowhere near high enough to be Hazard though.

"We should probably get to a safer place to talk. People might be coming soon." David suggesting.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#643 » 13 Apr 2018 01:48

Layla/Jack of Spades:

Hmm... alright, nothing within my sights. I shifted around and pulled out my backpack, reaching for the laptop within. Dispite its size, it was an incredibly powerful machine, and within a minute it was rescanning the area for any more signs of Hazard.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#644 » 13 Apr 2018 01:58

A reading finally showed up. It was on the edge of the city, near the Brooklyn Bridge. It was also currently on the move, albeit rather slowly.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#645 » 13 Apr 2018 02:05

I leaned over and called down to the others, ”It looks like he’s at the Brooklen Bridge, and he’s moving! If you go now, you might be able to catch him!” I packed up and began to scale the side of the tree to get down.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#646 » 13 Apr 2018 02:10

"Does everyone have a quick way of getting there?" David asked. He slid back on his helmet.

Kai pulled out a strange, rather bulky looking smartphone and a small, green bottle that depicted a lizard. "I got my ride." He said, plugging the bottle into the back of the phone. He threw it into the air, and it began growing in size, and unfolded into a motorcycle. It mostly resembled a dirtbike, with the front having a large gear stuck on it, and wings of some kind along the sides of it. The back held a rather large version of the bottle, sticking outwards. He pulled out a helmet for himself and handed another to Aki, who nodded.

Kohei looked around. "...Does anyone have any room for one more in their ride?"

smartdevon

Post#647 » 13 Apr 2018 02:13

ooc fixing the timeline

Liam
I was having a one sided conversation with Vulcan. I noticed trafgic was getting heavy. I probably want the only one going to look at the bug shiny pillar in the sky.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#648 » 13 Apr 2018 02:33

I jumped off my branch and landed in a crouch to the ground. ”I’ll get there the same way I got here,” I said, backing into a darker, more shaded area. I turned and walked straight into a deep shadow, and with that I disappeared.

I shadow-walked to a spot nearby the Bridge, then ducked into somewhere private and did andother scan (unless I saw something obvious, of course).

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#649 » 13 Apr 2018 02:46

Ooc: I dunno, does this count as obvious?

A man was walking down the street, medium length black hair on his head. His clothing consisted of a white suit, with a zipped up collar. He also wore a long coat, though it seemed to be only hanging onto him by the shoulders, as his arms definitely weren't in the sleeves, given they were behind him. Around his waist a was a strange blue belt, with a yellow wrench like handle on the right side, and a single slot in the middle.

Even if Layla didn't find this suspicious, the immediate results from her scan would point this man out to be who they were looking for.

HunterOfEvil

Post#650 » 13 Apr 2018 02:56

I kept a careful eye on this strange man while I texted David.
I found him. Tailing him now.
Keeping to the shadows, I trailed him as quietly as I good, using the shadows around me to stay as silent as I could by jumping between them. As soon as I was close enough, I scanned him with my glasses and tried to use my earpiece to read his mind, searching for any kind of intent and just trying to get a general idea of who he was.