Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

smartdevon

Re: Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

Post#681 » 07 May 2018 16:02

Liam
The brooklyn brodgebwas finally coming into view. "Wake up Vulcan." I said to the sleeping bear beside me. "city needs you."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#682 » 07 May 2018 20:41

David, Kai and Aki were not far behind. Dacid had equipped his suit a while back, and Kai had attached a black belt to his waist, a red crank jutting out the right side. Aki held her red gun in her hand, firing upon Hazard's shots, shooting some of them out of the way.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#683 » 08 May 2018 21:09

Harrison switched forms once again, only to feel multiple sudden pains in his left arm and leg. Switching forms wasn't effective against attacks that covered a wide area. He'd received a few gashes to his limbs, and another card was buried in his body armour. He took this card out, felt the weight of it, and threw it back, accompanied by another throwing knife with his other hand, before switching forms again, and turning the bike around for another pass.
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#684 » 09 May 2018 20:36

The card vanished just before it hit Hazard. He rolled out of the way as Harrison drove past, and shot out the tires on the bike.

Kai parked his bike and pulled out two bottles, the first showing the inage of a pteranodon in red, and the other, a green plane. Shaking them and turning their caps, he readied himself. Aki pointed the gun in Hazard's direction, searching through her labcoat for something.

David jumped off his bike and got into a fighting pose, ready to counter whatever was thrown at him.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#685 » 09 May 2018 20:48

Liam
I was lucky to find a parking space. Vulcan and I walked towards the bridge
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#686 » 11 May 2018 01:42

Aki growled as she kept searching her coat.

Kai placed the bottles into his belt, and grabbed the crank handle. [PTERANODON! PLANE! BEST MATCH!]

Hazard examined the battlefield for a second. He was quickly being outnumbered. He pulled another bottle from his vest, and placed it into his gun, this one gold with a lock on it

[LOCK! HAZARD SHOT!] He blasted several times, aiming at each foe, sending chains at them. The chains fired at David and Kohei quickly wrapped around them, and locked themselves up, binding the two from doing anything.

Kai rolled out of the way, turning the crank as pipes appeared out of his belt, forming model kit like runners in front of him and behind him. [ARE YOU READY!?] Running a hand through his messy hair, Kai thrusted his fist out in front of him, before crossing boths arms in front of his chest, and then laying them out the sides.

"Henshin."

[HISHO NO FIGHTER! PTERANODONPLANE! YEAH!] The two runners rammed into him, covering Kai in a white bodysuit with diagonal lines all over it, and pale green plane themed armor, as well as crimson pteranodon themed armor. It was all formed with diagonal lines, and his helmet sported eyepieces shaped like a plane on the right, and a pteranodon head on the left, colored green and red respectively. He quickly took to the air, choosing to strike from above.

smartdevon

Post#687 » 21 May 2018 19:48

Liam and Vulcan arrived at the brooklyn bridge, both ready to fight. "Is this a bad time to ask for a recap?" Liam asked. "Ill put the baddie on ice. You try and get them out of those chains." Liam whispered to Vulcan. Liam touched the pavement and the ground gained a tgin layer of ice, quickly extending toward the unknown foe. Vulcan tried to pull th chains off David

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#688 » 21 May 2018 19:52

Hazard jumped out of the way of the ice, swapping the bottle in his gun out for the Mahoutsukai bottle, and melted bits of the ice with intense fire, where he landed and began firing again at Liam and Vulcan, shooting decently sized fireballs at them. "More targets have appeared. Beginning to become outnumbered." He said, seemingly to himself.

Kai flew down towards Hazard, but was shot out of the air by a fireball, and landed on the ice groaning in pain.

smartdevon

Post#689 » 21 May 2018 22:42

Liam
I sprinted to the side to avoid the fire. Not good. This guy seemed to have the perfect counter to my abilities.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#690 » 22 May 2018 00:10

Removing another bottle from his vest, he placed it in his belt before pushing down on the wrench.

[YUUJO!] (Friendship! Ooc: Yes. Really.) [CHARGE BOTTLE! TSUBURENAI! CHARGE CRUSH!]

Portals began to appear near him, and from them came light blue robots, armed with assault rifles, and bearing a single black X across their chest and on their mechanical faces. Hazard made a motion with his hand, and the robots began to fire.

"Oh come on! He can summon Guardians!?" Kai shouted, recovering from his place on the ground.

And Aki finally found what she was looking for. She produced a large silver cylinder with a red visor shaped design on the front, and pulled out her red gun again.