Roleplay Interest Check

Which Roles Will You Play?

Mystery Roleplay (Who Done It? With different unique themes)
No votes
Dreamscape (Whether or not we continue the old plot is up to you)
No votes
Time War (An adventure spanning across space and time!)
100%

Total votes: 1

smartdevon

Roleplay Interest Check

Post#1 » 02 Jan 2018 04:58

I'm thinking about starting a new roleplay in the near future. What kind of roleplay would y'all be interested in? Here's my ideas.

Mystery Roleplay
Ya'll know I gotta put this on the list every time. Each mystery will have a different theme, and I've got ideas for keepin things fresh.

The Dreamscape
I just love dreams. The original was popular but the sequel died out when no one could find Tomas (He was in the chapel) This new story could be a continuation of that story, or an original story

Time War, Space War? World War?
Ok maybe "war" isn't the right word. Perhaps... Super fun Time Traveling Adventure! Nah, we'll stick with Time War, or Space War. That might be better, time isn't the only axis we'll be traversing. Basically my idea is based off a dream I had where you're a part of a race of angelic beings whose homeworld has been destroyed, so they ransack other dimensions for materials they need to survive. You're a part of a scavenging team who discovers sentient life for the first time. Apparently you've been ruining lives in your raiding, so you start a resistance, and fight across space and time to liberate reality from your homeworld. There will be space travel, and time travel, and dimension travel.

*New Options*

Pirate Roleplay
We take sail on the vast sea! We play as pirates after loot and glory. This one is very flexible, it could take place in the time that actual pirates got their start, it could be modern, or we could mix some fantasy elements into it.

Fire Emblem Roleplay
This could merge with either the Pirate Roleplay or the Space/Time War. Basically, we ad some war elements to it and combat mechanics. You wouldn't have had to ever have heard of Fire Emblem to enjoy this.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

Roleplay Interest Check

Post#2 » 16 Jan 2018 05:21

No one's voted, but I added new options,
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Return to “Roleplays”