Space Pirates of the Supernova

smartdevon

Post#121 » 09 Feb 2018 15:26

Holst
"Kick em out." I answered.
Our food was brought to us. "drop em on some planet i guess."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

Post#122 » 16 Feb 2018 07:46

the crew ate their meal and Captain Holst gathered leftovers. "Alright, Im gonna get the ship fueled up." he said to his crew. "try and sell what you've looted at pawnshops and the like. Dont get wanted here. It may smell like a toilet but this place will be a great rest stop."

It was a day later when the crew had regrouped at the ship. Minus Farley. apparently his sister wasnt to fomd of the idea of him becoming a pirate. Holst was however, able to get the coordinates of the Basilisks hideout. The crew was making preperations to take off. "Does abyone need anything before we leave?" Holst asked.

OoC just state what your characters did on the urban planet
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Post#123 » 18 Feb 2018 22:32

Goliath had spent most of the day napping, while Carlos had explored the city a little, pickpocketing as he went.
"I think we're alright." Carlos spoke.
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#124 » 18 Feb 2018 22:37

Uni had spent the day (after pawning off the wallets without trouble somehow) looking at guns and such, drooling over the latest models. She didn't buy anything from the gun shops, but purchased some good ol cheesey snacks and sodas for the road, as well as more cleaning supplies for her weapons.

And she still had money left. Hell yeah.

"Nope, I'm ready to go Captain." Uni said, popping open one of the sodas. She had hidden the rest of her snacks in a secret compartment under her own bed, so she would KNOW if any went missing.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#125 » 20 Feb 2018 04:17

The crew loaded onto the ship and exited the garage. They weaved through the city for a bit before rising above the urban metropolis. That's when they realized they were being followed. "Cops!" Holst yelled. "The kid's sister must've tipped 'em off!" He exclaimed. The slug's only weapon was a gun mounted on the front of the ship that wasn't very effective against a pursuing craft. "Who's got a plan?!" Holst yelled.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#126 » 20 Feb 2018 04:19

"Don't look at me, I just point and shoot and steal!" Uni shouted, quickly capping her drink and loading her guns.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#127 » 20 Feb 2018 12:01

Carlos sighed and cursed under his breath. Surely it was the Captain's job to come up with a plan. "Get your combat suit on and position yourself at the door." He said, nudging Goliath who lumbered off to fetch his gear. "Can we establish communication? I can try to talk us out of this"
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#128 » 20 Feb 2018 16:48

Holst
I tried to open communication with the pursuing police. "Here we go! Weve got a call!" I told Carlos

Kronosam

Post#129 » 20 Feb 2018 22:12

Jax

He quickly makes his way to the cockpit and stops next to the captain. "Listen, its probably just a routine check up, just do what they say" he explains quickly.

WoodGreen

Post#130 » 20 Feb 2018 23:27

Now wearing his combat exo-skeleton, Goliath marched to the ship's exit and kneeled down, pointing his shoulder-mounted minigun towards the door, spooling it up.
"cmon, don't let all those hours of drama club back in the day be for nothing..." Carlos muttered to himself under his breath as he stepped into the cockpit."Um, hello there?" He spoke up, adding a slight tone of nervousness to his voice. He reasoned any ordinary citizen would be a little jumpy if pursued by police. "Can I help you officers?
ooc: is it a video call or just audio?
I'm with stupid
I
V