Space Pirates of the Supernova

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: Space Pirates of the Supernova

Post#161 » 02 May 2018 21:00

"Somebody remind me, does this ship have guns on it at all?" Uni asked, curious. If it did, they'd hopefully be able to take down whatever space whales stood in their way.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#162 » 03 May 2018 00:43

”I vote space whales,” said Penny, raising her hand.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#163 » 03 May 2018 01:03

"Not guns enough to take on a space whale." Holst said as he studied the radar. There was a large mass moving port-side, but luckily it was moving parallel to the ship. "Im turning the lights off. Don't want that whale coming after us." After Holst said this the ship went dark. The crew could hear another loud moan.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#164 » 03 May 2018 01:59

Jason lifted his rifle to his shoulder and looked from one crewmembers face to another. His wristwatch spoke in its static monotone. "What's happening?"

Robin came into the main room in a sweat drenched white tank top. She really needed to fix the cooling in the workshop. "What's that moaning?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#165 » 03 May 2018 02:00

"Space whales." Uni said, turning on a small flashlight so she could see anything that wasn't 5 feet in front of her.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#166 » 03 May 2018 02:06

Robin turned to face Uni. "Space whales. And why are we in space whale territory?"

Jason had been watching Robin's lips as she spoke, and when she mentioned space whales he smiled and shook his head.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#167 » 03 May 2018 02:07

"A semi-desperate attempt to evade the cops." Uni answered back, shining the flash light in their direction.

smartdevon

Post#168 » 03 May 2018 03:19

"Hey, the cops are gone." Holst mentioned. The space whale turned toward the ship. "We're moving upward. Can't outrun a space whale so we have to move out of the way."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#169 » 03 May 2018 03:21

"Aye aye captain." Uni said. "So... where do we head after this?"

smartdevon

Post#170 » 03 May 2018 03:49

Holst leaned back in his chair. "I'm glad you asked. I was able to get some info out of the kid before we sent him on his way. We'll be heading for the Basilisk's hideout." He declared. Just then there was a loud thud and an alarm started going off. Holst nearly fell out of his char and checked the radar. He returned to the loud speaker. "Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking, if you look out the left window you'll see flesh, and if you look out the right window you'll see flesh, indicating..." Host cleared his throat. "The space whale just ate us whole. Shields and guns are down, so we'll need to fix those... and to avoid getting digested, I suggest we find a way to kill this thing from the inside."