Space Pirates of the Supernova

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: Space Pirates of the Supernova

Post#171 » 03 May 2018 03:51

"Wonderful! Great! Just what I wanted today..." Uni let out sarcastic comments one after another, before finalyl calming down a bit. "Well, who here knows space whale biology?"
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#172 » 03 May 2018 10:51

"I know about space whale." Goliath said."Space whale have big mouth."

"Yes, yes, very good." Carlos said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Alright, listen up. I've got a plan to get us out, I saw it in an old movie. We're gonna need to start a fire."
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#173 » 09 May 2018 20:30

"And that'll help us... how?" Uni asked.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#174 » 09 May 2018 20:54

"It's simple!"Carlos chuckled. "We torch it's insides until it decides to spit us out."
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#175 » 09 May 2018 20:58

"..." The marksman was silent as she tried to process what she just heard.

"Okay, 2 problems with that. One: how are we gonna torch it's insides? And 2: even if that DOES work, they'll spitting us out into deep space, where there's no oxygen for whoever is stuck inside the whale doing the torching."

HunterOfEvil

Post#176 » 10 May 2018 03:03

Penny lept to her feet and whipped out her big gun. ”I’ve got a flamethrower!” she cried. ”Get me a way to breathe out there and I can fire it up!”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#177 » 10 May 2018 16:03

"Someone see if Dormin's awake." I ordered. Dormins mech could be used as a makeshift spacesuit.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Post#178 » 10 May 2018 21:06

"Does that mech have propulsion? Carlos asked."It won't be a problem for the pilot if it does... what about your power armour Goliath?" He added, giving Goliath's leg a kick.
"Impact detected!" A metallic voice piped up. "Oh, nevermind it's just you... what do you want?"
"Oh, that's a shame, I hadn't heard the suit's AI speak for a while. I'd hoped it had broken... anyway, can the armour suit keep it's occupant alive in space?"
"I'm going to ignore that comment..." The AI spoke. "And yes, it can fully seal but since you didn't want to spend the money for an oxygen tank you'll suffocate really quickly."
"That's a shame." Carlos replied. "The mech sounds like the best option."
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#179 » 12 May 2018 21:02

"...Well okay then." Dumbfounded that they had basically everything they needed, Uni chose to sit down and shut up, finishing off her soda from earlier.

smartdevon

Post#180 » 14 May 2018 18:03

Holst left the cockpit to check on dormin, who was in one of his coma episodes. He returned to the cockpit to say in the loudspeaker (despite the fact that he could yell from anywhere on board and be heard). "Alright penny, Dormins asleep so well borrow his mech. Hop in that thing and cook this whale from the inside out."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09