Space Pirates of the Supernova

HunterOfEvil

Post#101 » 05 Feb 2018 23:15

Penny’s face blanched and her eyes darted from the little girl to Horus. ”You kidnapped a little girl?! Took her from her family? Have you lost your mind?” she snapped, rising to her feet with her last question. Her hands clenched into white-knuckled fits, one around the wrench she had been working with. How dare he?!
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#102 » 05 Feb 2018 23:34

Holst
"Oh calm down, I'll treat her fine. Say kid, what was your sister's latest victory? The one they were throwing the party for."
"I'm glad you asked!" She said cheerfully. "My sister Feryn just assassinated the Pirate Captain Brock, of the Basilisks!"
"Brock's DEAD?!" I nearly fell over. "The Basilisks are the biggest crew in the known galaxy! The ship they fly, the Hades is known and feared across the universe!" I'd always wanted to take the Basilisk's spot on top, I didn't think I'd get the chance so soon! "Alright crew, I've made a decision." I announced. "We're going to attack the Basiliks and take the Hades!"
"That sounds awesome!" The kid said. "Can I come?! I know where they are!"
"Y-you... want to c-come?" I asked astonished.
"Yeah! Being a pirate would be AWESOME! It's every boys dream!" I'd hate to point out the obvious but...
"Kid... you're not a boy." The kid smirked.
"Shows what you know. My name is Farley Rowan. I used to be a boy scout, and I've spent the last couple years living with my sister Feryn. And yes, I am one hundred percent, a boy." I was speechless. This kid... was way too enthusiastic. For a solid five seconds I just stood in silence, until I finally burst out laughing. "Ha! You've got spunk kid, welcome to the crew! Haha! How about that Penny? No more hostages anymore eh?"
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#103 » 06 Feb 2018 00:56

Uni's eye twitched as she set her gun parts down, attempting to process the past minute and a half.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#104 » 06 Feb 2018 01:10

Jason's only haul was just the bullet that Robin had removed from his side, which he seemed pretty grumpy about.

Robin was even grumpier than Jason, mainly because he got himself hurt. The deaf idiot was like a father to her. When it was revealed that Holst had taken a child hostage, she responded about the same as Penny, which she didn't feel too good about, as she tried to keep on a whole other level that Penny, whom she had decided was her rival in all thing mechanical. "Well, some good news. I should have Atlus up and running in a week or two." She said, taking a sip of the red energy drink in front of her.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#105 » 06 Feb 2018 02:11

Holst
"Alright crew, we'll head for a city ." I decided. "Kid, you can send a essage to your sister there." I adressed everyone else again. "We'll fuel up, and sell what we can."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#106 » 06 Feb 2018 03:51

Penny was no less infuriated. ”He’s just a child! He’s gonna get killed!” she stood speechless, gaping at the two of them, until finally she threw up her hands and sat back down in a huff. She looked again, this time with a more forlorn, pained expression. She added cooly, ”It’s not all its cracked up to be, Farley. You’re gonna get hurt. Quickly. Against a band of heartless trash like them, you’re never gonna stand a chance! They’ll kill you— they’ll kill all of us! And then you’ll be dead. Not so awesome then.”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

THE_BUTLER00

Post#107 » 06 Feb 2018 05:13

Jason smiled as he read Penny's lips as she spoke. "Arguable." His wristwatch let out in it's static tone, and he added a shrug to it, until Robin elbowed him in his wounded side, which made him wince.

"You're not helping." Robin mumbled and looked to Penny and Farley. "I don't say this much, but I agree with Penny, a battleground isn't a place for children. I mean, I don't even go out during battle."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#108 » 06 Feb 2018 05:36

"I can take care of myself." Farley said.

Holst
"We're entering an atmosphere." I announced over the intercom. "It's a planet called Pluvia. Urban place known for being super rainy and a bit polluted. We can stock up and the kid can call his sis there and see what she thinks." Outside the windows the crew could see the surface of a small, dark blue planet.

Kronosam

Post#109 » 06 Feb 2018 19:57

Jackson

He looks at the small kid and raises any eyebrow inquisitively. "Feryn" he mumbles. He listens as Holst makes his announcement over the intercom and proceeds to walk to the living quarters and sit on his bed, waiting for the ship to land.

WoodGreen

Post#110 » 06 Feb 2018 22:52

"Urban and polluted? Reminds me of home." Carlos grinned. "Well, I'd better wake the big fella up. We're gonna need him if we're going into a firefight."
I'm with stupid
I
V

Return to “Roleplays”