Space Pirates of the Supernova

smartdevon

Post#111 » 06 Feb 2018 23:10

The slug descendrd into an expansive city. buildings towered at intimidating heights. In addtiin to the roads on the ground there was also a mess of bridges weaving in between buildings for roads and trains, a few vehicles even flew freely through the air. The buildings seemed to create walls to the city. If it werent raining the sun wouldve been compmetely blocked out by the buildings. Te roads were lit up, even though it should be early evening. The Slug flew just overtop the city. there was a large garage building for parking spaceships that the slug head towards. Holst parked the ship inside the garage. and opened the doors. "Whew! Its beed far to long since we had fresh air." Now outside the ship, the crew could hear just how mad the storm was. Rain beat down on the city mercilessly. "I downloaded and printed a map on the way here." Holst said. "There should be a mall within walking distancewhere we can stock up on supplies and the kid can give his sister a call. There's also a pawn shop around here where we can sell some stuff." He explained. "But first, I'm hungry. Yall thinking seafood or Italian?"
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#112 » 06 Feb 2018 23:39

"Italian sounds good." Uni said, holstering her guns again.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#113 » 07 Feb 2018 03:52

Penny frowned as she landed. ”Ooh, rain....” she trailed off, then commented, backing away from the door, ”You know, it just occurred to me thaaatt.... I, never finished cleaning my other weapons. So, yeah, you guys go on out, I’ll just stay here.”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#114 » 07 Feb 2018 06:02

Holst
"We'll bring ya somethin back Penny." I said. "Alright, everyone follow this way." I said as I studied my map print out. I lead the group to a bridge leading in between the garage and what should be part of the mall.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#115 » 07 Feb 2018 22:28

Jason followed Holst out, even if he didn't know exactly where they were going. Robin mouthed the word 'Italian' for him and he assumed that it meant food.

Robin was happy to be off of the ship for a bit, good to stretch the muscles in the legs, or in her case, leg. She hadn't changed out of her jumpsuit from where she was working on Atlus.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#116 » 07 Feb 2018 22:38

Uni followed as well, throwing a coat over her suit to hide her holsters... also because rain. Rain was not fun with her hair. Made it harder to move quickly.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#117 » 08 Feb 2018 01:34

The crew entered into the mall. There were lit up signs on ever wall, as well ask kiosks and displays littering the area. The crew settled down in an Italian restaurant while Farley called his sister on a public phone just outside. The Captains table manners were rough as always. A few people stared as he scarfed down bread sticks.

WoodGreen

Post#118 » 08 Feb 2018 22:51

Goliath sat down with a thump. Even without his combat suit, he was nearly heavy enough to break the chair which creaked under his weight.
"So, what's the plan?"
Carlos asked, also taking a breadstick, holding it between his fingers like a cigar before biting the end off.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#119 » 09 Feb 2018 00:59

Holst answered Carlos when he had to come up for air. "The kid knows where the Basiliks are hiding out. We'll have 'im point us in the right direction and take their ship for ourselves. Without their captain theyll be disorganized." He explained.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#120 » 09 Feb 2018 02:24

"Alright." Uni said, taking a bite out of her own breadstick. She was hoping they'd have leftovers to take onto the ship for snacks. "What'll we do with it's crew members though?"