Space Pirates of the Supernova

smartdevon

Post#131 » 20 Feb 2018 23:36

OoC Audio only

"This is the Pluvian Police. Land your spacecraft immediately." The cops on the other end ordered.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Post#132 » 20 Feb 2018 23:45

"I.. I'm sorry, sir?" Carlos said. "For what reason? And we're kind-of in a rush. If we don't leave soon, we won't make it to the... err... space port in time. And all the... um... orphans will miss their flight home." Nailed it He though to himself. It looked like the skills he learnt from the improv workshop all those years ago had come in handy.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#133 » 21 Feb 2018 02:19

OoC I flipped a coin to see if your rubbish story would hold water... and it flipped in your favor XD

"We've received reports of stolen items on your vessel. We'll just need to see some identification and you can get on your way." The cop said.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Post#134 » 21 Feb 2018 08:56

ooc: What do you mean rubbish? xD
"Stolen items?" Carlos exclaimed "I think you have the wrong ship... what sort of identification do you expect us to have?' He said, muting the comms microphone and poking his head out the door. "Oi!" He yelled to the rest of the crew."Grab furniture, empty crates, anything and hide the cargo hold door! Make it look natural"
I'm with stupid
I
V

HunterOfEvil

Post#135 » 21 Feb 2018 15:17

Penny, who had been quietly observing the whole scenario with an air of tension, jumped to her feet and shoved a chair and a crate in front of the cargo hold door, jumped into the chair, and propped her feet up on the crate. She then prompty fell into a fake sleep.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

Post#136 » 21 Feb 2018 16:03

"Well I certainly hope you know youll need a license and registration."
Holst was dugging through drawers, seemingly looking for something.

WoodGreen

Post#137 » 21 Feb 2018 17:03

"Oh, yes yes. Just a moment, we're looking for somewhere safe to land." He said, muting the comms before turning to Holst again. "Do you have anything non-piratey you can show them?' Then a thought struck him
The weapons locker
"Goliath!"He shouted out through the door. "Get in the weapons room and don't come out until I say so!"
He then joined Host in digging through draws, looking for some blank paper, something to write with, and something adhesive.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#138 » 21 Feb 2018 22:47

Holst
"Ahaha!" I pulled a small card from one of the drawers. My captain's license. six years expired. "The Slug's never been registered. But I found my expired captain's license." I explained. I directed the ship to the top of a shorter skyscraper. Police ships landed around us. We were out of time. "We really need to get a pretty girl on the crew who can get us out of tickets." I said out loud as I walked into the hall. "Someone think of something. I'll stall for time." I pushed the button to open the door and tried to make something up in my head.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#139 » 22 Feb 2018 02:13

"...HEY WAIT A MINUTE!" Uni shouted before Holst opened the door, insulted. "What the hell do you mean 'get a pretty girl on the team'!? Am I not pretty!?" She stopped shouting the second he opened the door. Best to not blow this. She holstered her guns and hid them under her jacket.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#140 » 22 Feb 2018 10:29

Carlos found a grubby scrap of paper and a well-chewed pen buried in the back of a drawer. He scrawled the word "Occupied" on one side, then scampered out into the hall. "Keep this door shut" He whispered to Goliath behind the weapon locker door, before he licked the back of the paper and slapped it on the door. He hoped that it would stay there long enough as he walked up behind Holst.
I'm with stupid
I
V