Space Pirates of the Supernova

THE_BUTLER00

Post#151 » 02 Mar 2018 03:21

When the ship took off it knocked a peacefully napping Jason to the floor, causing him to scream. He was now standing with his rifle, looking around at his crewmembers, hoping for an explanation.

Robin was doing a scan on Atlus with her laptop. It wouldn't be long until it was finished, and then she'd bring hell down on any enemy in her and Jason's way.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#152 » 02 Mar 2018 03:24

Uni had unsheathed her guns and stood ready. They weren't gonna stop her from finding the greatest treasure in the universe.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#153 » 02 Mar 2018 19:31

Holst
I spotted a nearby gas station for ground cars. It might be a good place to make a stand off. I breaked hard and parked The Slug in between the gas pumps and the store next to it. The store was really just the first floor of a short tower. Guess they couldn't waste any space in this city.

"We're taking over the gas station." I declared as I opened the door. "Let's have it in our control to make a stand by the time the cops catch up!"
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

Re: Space Pirates of the Supernova

Post#154 » 25 Apr 2018 17:12

OoC Im in the mood to ressurect this

The crew was able to take ovr the gas station and use it as a stronghold to fight off the cops. Since the crew had the advantageous ground , the police had to call for backup. The crew was able to escape when holst had the crummy idea of igniting the gas station, causing a large explosion from which they made tgeir escape aboard the slug.

"We have two options to lose the persuing cops." Holst announced. "We could go through space whale territory, or we could hide in the planets rings" He declared "whichll it be?"
Spave whales were large, space dwelling beasts that could eat entire ships, but the rings were composed of asteroids that could crush the ship easily.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#155 » 25 Apr 2018 20:03

"I vote Space Whales." Uni said. She had used up a bit of ammunition in the fight, and was replenishing the clips.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#156 » 25 Apr 2018 21:14

"How fast and agile is our ship compared to theirs?" Carlos asked, breathing heavily after the fight. "If we're more agile, the asteroids would be a good idea. If not, the space whales might scare 'em off, or they'll think we were killed.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#157 » 25 Apr 2018 23:04

"Not familiar with the models they're using." Holst told Carlos. "Cant say how we'll fair against 'em"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#158 » 26 Apr 2018 17:08

"Hey, if we don't know, let's just go with the easier to manage of the two options." Uni said, holstering her reloaded guns.

smartdevon

Post#159 » 02 May 2018 00:47

"Don't really know which one will be easier to manage so let's just go through space whale territory and hope for the best." Holst said.

The Slug flew deeper into space and after a certain point the pursuing cops turned back. There were no space whales on the radar yet. "Well... that went well." Holst declared.

Moments later a loud moaning sound rattled the ship. The cry of a space whale.

WoodGreen

Post#160 » 02 May 2018 20:58

"I like whales..." Golliath chucked.
"Not space whales, you don't." Carlos responded. "We'd better not get snagged by one..."
I'm with stupid
I
V