When Summoners Call

WoodGreen

Re: When Summoners Call

Post#221 » 03 May 2018 21:25

A wide grin spread across Aldernaris' face. He was looking forward to this. With one hand, he took a glass bottle from his belt and scooped up some of the frothing, orange liquid in the cauldron, with the other he took out a golden pyramid, small enough to sit in the palm of his hand, but too large to close his fingers around it. "Now there are two stages to my little challenge"He said. "But I only need one of you for the second, so the first part will be picking a champion to face it. There are a few ways we can go about picking the champion. You can, of course, do it diplomatically, and just decide who should do it... but where's the fun in that?" As he said this, he poured the orange liquid on the ground at his feet, which immediately sprung into flames. The fire quickly spread in a circle, encompassing the group with Aldernaris on the outside, his silhouette still visible through the dancing inferno. Along with the group were several rocky spires, large enough to be used as cover. "Option 2, my personal favourite, You can prove your strength to your peers... by pummeling them to the ground! Don't worry, all injuries will be healed." There was a thunk as the golden pyramid he had been holding landed in the center of the arena. "Or, option 3. You can demonstrate your sharp mind by solving a little puzzle. Let the challenge, begin!"

Battle Commence: Your enemies are... each other?
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#222 » 03 May 2018 21:42

Lily
"Um... I think it's best if we choose the first option." I voiced.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#223 » 03 May 2018 23:09

”I would prefer solving a puzzle,” 401 replied, clicking the safety back onto her gun and relaxing a little.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#224 » 03 May 2018 23:12

"And I wanna punch things!" Shinsei said, turning towards the group, dropping a cell medal into his belt, equipping his armor.

SHINSEI USED DRIVER TRANSFORMATION:
HP: 5/5 + 1 Armor
AP: 5/5
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#225 » 04 May 2018 09:38

"Think of this as... rock paper scissors" Aldernaris chucked from behind the flames." It takes one fighty person to kick diplomacy out of the window. If you solve my little puzzle device, no number of punches will be able to knock you down, and just deciding on a champion negates the need for a puzzle."
[+] Battlelog
Just pretend your stats are here, typing on mobile is effort :D
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#226 » 04 May 2018 23:52

Lily
"You can be the champion." I told Shinsei
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#227 » 06 May 2018 00:00

"Ah, but that's no fun!" Shinsei complained. "No fight to decide who's the better fighter? No bloodshed in the name of who's stronger?"
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#228 » 07 May 2018 16:00

Lily
"I... perfer not to fight unless I need to." I explained

WoodGreen

Post#229 » 08 May 2018 21:12

Aldernaris chucked from behind the wall of fire once again. "Well, you might need to fight, looking at the way this is going... or do you?"
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#230 » 12 May 2018 21:27

"Whatever! If i get a fight at the end of this, I don't care what happens." Shinsei growled out, but chose to keep his armor on.