When Summoners Call

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: When Summoners Call

Post#211 » 19 Apr 2018 20:20

Shinsei quickly picked up the blade key, deciding he prefered offense over defense.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#212 » 19 Apr 2018 20:57

"Marvelous!" Jorthin exclaimed. "While the stored power I guards currently flowing into the Lunar Pool back where you were summoned" Jorthin said, as he gestured towards the stone pyramid with his staff, the beam of blue light still streaking into the sky. "... it won't be enough to get you to where you need to go. As I mentioned, you'll need to meet Aldernaris, the second gatekeeper. If you have nothing left to ask me, simply make your way back down the path to the Lunar Pool you arrived in. It'll take you to him."
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#213 » 30 Apr 2018 21:50

"Alright. Hopefully he can provide an interesting fight as well..." Shinsei said with a laugh.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#214 » 30 Apr 2018 22:27

Lily
I thanked Jorthin and walked toward the lunar pool
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Post#215 » 01 May 2018 21:14

ooc: Sorry for my mini-absence. I had a nasty lil virus and was completely drained of mental energy.

With a final call of of "Don't waste those keys on whatever Aldernaris throws at you!" from Jorthin, the group stepped back into the Lunar Pool they had arrived from. Once again, they felt rejuvenated as they plummeted into the blue void, their wounds sealing up as they fell. They were gently flung from the pool at their destination, with just enough force to throw them out the pool. The ground here was orange and rocky, coated in a layer of equally orange sand, very warm to the touch. There was no thick mist here, but occasionally wafts of yellow smoke that stung the nostrils drifted across the sandy wasteland around the group, the endless expanse only broken up by the twisted spires of rock that reached into the sky, the nearest of which appeared to have windows, and a staircase winding around the outside. Oh, and the crater of course. It was enormous, an endless drop, it's far wall as far away as the horizon. On the near edge of it stood a tall man, dressed in a red robe and pointed wizard hat. He was stooped over, peering into a cauldron, but straightened himself as the group arrived. "Ahh." He said, gracefully turning around. He had a short, black goatee, sharp eyes and a magnificent smile. "You are the summoned ones, yes? What do you make of my humble abode." He said, sweeping his arms back, gesturing to the desert around them.
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#216 » 01 May 2018 22:02

"Oh don't worry, old man... This sword'll be a 2nd last resort." Shinsei said wtih a smirk. Upon being dropped into the desert area, a nostalgic smile found it's way onto the greeed's face.

"It's quite nostalgic to me. The Cobra medal would be smiling if it could." He said, looking up at the wizard. "I assume you're Aldernaris?"

WoodGreen

Post#217 » 02 May 2018 21:34

"You assume correct, I'm flattered you know me." He said, with a slight bow. "Ahh, I see you've met my fellow gatekeeper." He added, gesturing towards the locks the group had. "In that case, I'll spare you the save-the-world rubbish. Unknown entity, Lunar Pools to get there, not enough power, prove yourselves to gatekeepers to unlock the power, fight entity. That's about it, right? Well, if you're ready to face my little challenge just... step forward."
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#218 » 02 May 2018 21:39

Shinsei grinned. "You know, it's been a while since I've had this many fights in a row... It's exciting." Getting out a cell medal from his container, he readied himself as he stepped forward.

smartdevon

Post#219 » 03 May 2018 03:51

Lily
He seeks to test us? I feared our unknown enemy even greater now knowing the caution the gatekeepers were taking.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#220 » 03 May 2018 12:48

401 had been following quietly behind, and she clicked the safety off of her pistol. All this fighting was starting to get exhausting. She shook the sleep from her mind and strengthened her stance, ready for battle once again.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/