When Summoners Call

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#41 » 31 Jan 2018 09:26

Fireally wrote:Qr Bbpost Ooc: We do, but it's in the same area. "Our heroes find themselves back-to-back in a circle. A muscley, bearded, ax-wielding warrior approaching each of them" (Wood, page 3)
Yeah, you're all in the same fight with individual vikings to fight, you're welcome to switch targets!
I'm with stupid
I
V

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#42 » 31 Jan 2018 22:55

Shinsei's Viking howled as the drill made contact, staggering him as he swung his axe.
Lily's Viking squeaked momentarily before crumpling to the ground, twitching.
The only Viking Quip managed to lure was his own, which yelled curses at him as he flew overhead.

[+] Battlelog
Enemies
Shinsei's Viking took 1 damage and prepped chop [2]
5/6HP 4/4AP

Lily's Viking prepped chop [2] and is paralysed for 2 turns
6/6HP 4/4AP

Quip's Viking prepped chop [2]
6/4HP 4/4AP

Heroes
Shinsei delt 1 damage to his Viking
5/5HP +1 Armour 4/5AP

Lily paralysed her Viking
3/3HP 5/7AP

Quip annoyed his Viking
6/6HP 4/4AP
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

When Summoners Call

Post#43 » 31 Jan 2018 23:07

Ooc: actually I was trying to prep an attack but sure that works too.

Shinsei pulled out 3 medals, colored grey, and slid them into his belt before turning the knob again.

[SAI. GORILLA. ZOU. SAGOZO ARMAMENT.] (Rhino. Gorilla. Elephant. SaGoZo Armament.]

"Combo change."

His armor shifted, his visor changing to be rhino themed, and gaining a horn at the top. His chest gained a sash that resembled a gorilla's arm, and two powerful looking gauntlets made themselves known on his forearms. His legs became much bulkier and gained large greaves.

Core Medal Armament (SaGoZo Armament): (adds +2 to attack and another +1 armor)

He rushed ahead, ready to slam into his foe with a tackle.

HP 5/5 +2 armor
AP: 2/5
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#44 » 31 Jan 2018 23:47

ooc: Sorry! I think I misread your ability just then. Also I forgot to put hero preps in the battlelog :D
I'm with stupid
I
V

Fireally

When Summoners Call

Post#45 » 01 Feb 2018 01:32

Quip

Shoots his Viking with an ice beam.

Dive bomb [3]

HP: 6/6
AP: 3/4
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

smartdevon

When Summoners Call

Post#46 » 01 Feb 2018 02:51

Lily

Continues to prep paralysis

Paralysis [3]

HP: 3
AP: 5
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#47 » 04 Feb 2018 22:53

ooc: Hey all! Inconsistent internet is been a pain... as usual... but I'm back! Where were we...
Due to Shinei's reduced speed, the Viking quickly braced for the impact of the tackle, pushing him away before bringing down the axe with a bloodcurdling yell.
Quip's annoyed Viking tripped at his foot was frozen to the ground, smashing his face into the dirt.
Lily's Viking has managed to grip it's axe, and is trying to sit up.
[+] Battlelog
Enemies
Shinsei's Viking took 2 damage (ZaGoZo Armamant) and healed 1 damage (Bloodlust - chop [2])
4/6HP 2/4AP

Quip's Viking was frozen, took 1 damage and lost 1 prep from their chop [1] He's really annoyed now
5/6HP 4/4AP

Lily's Viking prepped chop [3] and is paralysed for 1 turn

Heroes
Shinsei took 2 damage from his Viking's chop [2] but it was absorbed by his armour!
5/5HP 2/5AP
(I am more than likely misreading your characters abilities again as there are... a lot of them. Please do correct me! Also, I didn't see a cost for the ZaGoZo Armamant in your app even though you subtracted AP, did I just miss it?)

Quip used ice beam on his viking [cooldown - 5 turns] (I might reduce this to 4 or 3, but we'll see how it plays for now)
And prepped Dive Bomb
6/6HP 3/4AP

Lily prepped a thunder attack (I assume that's what you meant as thats what you were prepping before)
3/3HP 5/7AP
Last edited by WoodGreen on 05 Feb 2018 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

When Summoners Call

Post#48 » 04 Feb 2018 23:23

Ooc: The cost was 2 AP. It's listed at the end of Core Medal Armament's explanation, as they all cost the same.

Shinsei began to prep a charge attack.

Charge [1]

HP: 5/5
AP: 2/5

Ooc2: For the record, prepping it, not immediatly using it.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

When Summoners Call

Post#49 » 04 Feb 2018 23:52

ooC you arr correct

Lily

Uses her prepped Thunder attack

Thunder [3]

HP 3
AP 2
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

When Summoners Call

Post#50 » 05 Feb 2018 06:31

Quip gains altitude to really speed up the dive bomb.

Dive bomb [4]

HP: 6/6
AP: 3/4
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela