When Summoners Call

WoodGreen

Re: When Summoners Call

Post#161 » 28 Mar 2018 23:47

Vanguard B fumbled with it's spear as Lily's confuse ray passed over it, failing to counter-attack Shinsei, who had rammed into it's shield. Just like the first Vanguard, the centre orb dimmed and a blue essence filled the fractures he created. However, as the Vanguard was pushed back, 401 was given a brief line of sight to Vanguard A, who had been standing in the cover of Vanguard B's shield. The bullet hit Vanguard A, the majority of his torso blown off his body. The rest crumbled into a heap of gravel.
[+] Battlelog
Enemies
Vanguard A was defeated!

Vanguard B is unable to attack

Allies
Shinsei rammed Vanguard B's shield
HP; 4/5
AP: 3/5

Lily used Confuse Ray on Vanguard B, de-prepping it's Thrust [4]
HP: 3/3
AP: 3/7

401 hit Vanguard A with Bullet [4] Destroying it!
HP: 4/4
AP: 6/6

Quip (I assume) Continues to hold his Moonblast [4]
HP: 6/6
AP: 4/4
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#162 » 28 Mar 2018 23:50

Shinsei grinned. Now was the time to ready his finisher!

SHINSEI PREPPED RAM [1]
HP: 4/5
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#163 » 29 Mar 2018 00:30

Lily
I took solace in my small victory. "Let's finish it off." I said as I used another spell.

Lily casts Thunder!
HP 3/3
AP 0/7
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Post#164 » 29 Mar 2018 04:46

Quip flutters over to the old man. "Hi! We were looking you ask you something? Would you like to talk? I'd love to learn about your ability to use magic while asleep!" He gushed.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

HunterOfEvil

Post#165 » 29 Mar 2018 19:00

401 aimed and fired at Vangaurd B. Hopefully this would finish it off.

Use Bullet [1]
Hp: 4/4
Ap: 6/6
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WoodGreen

Post#166 » 29 Mar 2018 21:50

A bolt of lightning fell from the sky, Vanguard B barely moved it's shield up quick enough to absorb the attack. Chunks of the shield fell off, but it remained in one piece. The embedded orb dimmed significantly as the blue essence filled out the cracks in the shield. even managing to replace the missing chunks. The thunderbolt had almost been strong enough to obliterate the shield in a single strike, almost. 401's bullet ricochet harmlessly off the glassy orb as the shield regenerated. Quip fluttered a little too close to the old man. A feint blue light glowed from the padlock hanging from his staff, the key embedded in it turned with a click. The large stone the man was sleeping against shifted, pushing itself up into a rough humanoid figure from the torso upwards, a few stories high. The stone torso scooped up the old man in it's left arm, the other pushed against the ground, stabilising itself. The head slowly turned towards Quip, the rough facial features taking in the intruder that disturbed it.
[+] Battlelog
Enemies
A Titan has joined the fight! It's a large, humanoid statue, far larger than any of the others. However, it lacks the detailed craftsmanship of the Vanguards, as it appears rough and damaged or unfinished. It's too large to simply attack, so you'll have to choose what part of it to strike. It is currently cradling the old man in it's left arm.

Vanguard B appears more confident now an ally has appeared.

Allies
Shinsei prepped Ram [1]
SaGoZo armamanet: +1 damage, reduced speed

Lily casted Thunder[3ap] on Vanguard B! Unfortunately, the Vanguard seemed to withstand the blast.
HP: 3/3
AP: 0/7

401 prepped Bullet [1] (You can't prep and attack on the same turn, so I counted your attack as unprepped)
HP: 4/4
AP: 6/6

Quip awakened a Titan! Whoops... he also held onto his Moonblast [4]
HP: 6/6
AP: 4/4
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#167 » 29 Mar 2018 22:29

Shinsei continued to prep his ram. He was gonna shatter that accursed shield AND the Vanguard all at once.

SHINSEI PREPPED RAM [2]
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#168 » 29 Mar 2018 22:43

Lily
Dearest me... I wasnt going to last long if either of thpse foes turned their attwntion on me. I decided to try and finish off the smaller enemy.

Lily Preps Moonbeam [1]
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Post#169 » 29 Mar 2018 23:40

Moonblast[4] the left shoulder! Keep the titan on the defensive!

Quip
6/6 HP
4/4 AP
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

HunterOfEvil

Post#170 » 30 Mar 2018 02:45

401 took a couple steps backa nd began to prep another bullet. This was getting interesting.....

Prep bullet [2]
Hp: 4/4
Ap: 6/6
Last edited by HunterOfEvil on 30 Mar 2018 15:27, edited 1 time in total.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/