When Summoners Call

smartdevon

Re: When Summoners Call

Post#181 » 03 Apr 2018 18:01

Lily
Yikes! That colossal statue would decimare us if I didnt act! I pointed my wand at the arm it was about to strike with and used moonbeam

Lily uses Moonbeam! [3]

0/3 HP
0/7 MP
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#182 » 03 Apr 2018 20:02

Shinsei grinned beneath his helmet and unleashed his attack!

SHINSEI USED RAM [4] ON VANGUARD B!
HP:4/5
Ap:3/5
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#183 » 04 Apr 2018 03:17

401 scrambled back and ducked behind a tree to give herself some cover. She fired at the Titan’s colossal face, specifically at its eye. Maybe she can hide in a blind spot!

Use Bullet [4] at Titan’s right eye!
Hp: 2/4
Ap: 6/6
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WoodGreen

Post#184 » 07 Apr 2018 23:23

Vanguard B braced, preparing to face-off another of Shinsei's blows. This time, Shinsei rammed so hard into the Vanguard it's shield shattered! However, as he did this, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. The stone spear of the Vanguard had forced it's way through his armour! Shinsei wasn't in a good way...
Both Lily and 401 unleashed their attacks on the Titan, Lily's Moonblast sent a fracture down the Titan's arm, but it wasn't enough to break it. 401's shot at the Titan's eye was more effective than expected, shattering the majority of the stoney head from the neck! The Titan continued it's swing, it's accuracy impeded by it's loss of vision. The Vanguard and Shinsei managed to avoid the blow, as well as 401, but Lily didn't move in time! Quip managed to soar out of the way of the strike.
[+] Battlelog
Enemies
Vanguard B lost it's shield

The Titan swung, hitting Lily! It also lost it's head, and it's remaining arm is heavily damaged

Allies
Lily took 1 damage from the Titan's swipe, and dealt 3 damage to it's arm with Moonblast [3]!
HP: 2/3
AP: 0/6

401 destroyed the Titan's head! It'll have trouble landing it's attacks now...
HP: 2/4
AP: 6/6

Shinsei shattered Vanguard B's shield with Ram [4], but also took 3 damage from it's Thrust
HP: 1/5
AP: 5/5

Quip (I assume) Still holds the Titan's Grasp attack
HP: 4/6
AP: 1/4
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#185 » 07 Apr 2018 23:39

OoC Woodgreen, Fireally is gone for the next 2 years

Lily
Ah! I fell to the ground as the colossus titan struck me with it's fist. I wouldn't last much longer... I preppared an arcane bolt

Lily preps arcane bolt [1]

HP 0/3
AP 0/7
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Post#186 » 08 Apr 2018 12:37

ooc: Oh, seriously? How did I miss that...
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Post#187 » 08 Apr 2018 16:11

ooc it was only mentioned in chat and discord

WoodGreen

Post#188 » 10 Apr 2018 23:28

ooc: Oh, well I somehow missed it...

Suddenly, Quip began shimmering a strange blue light. White cracks appeared over his body, before he suddenly shattered! His one item, the lunar amulet of convenience clattered to the floor. The group remembered what the Archstiana had said about instability...
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#189 » 10 Apr 2018 23:31

Shinsei cried out in pain, but them began to laugh. "Yes... this is what I wanted! A real fight!" He swung his armored fist at the vanguard, hoping to crush it right then and there.

SHINSEI USED PUNCH (should be dealing 3 damage, as SaGoZo is a +2 to attacks)
HP:1/5
AP: 3/5
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#190 » 10 Apr 2018 23:57

401 ducks behind {insert something tall here} and starts prepping her next attack.

Prep Bullet [2]
Hp: 2/4
Ap: 6/6
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/