When Summoners Call

HunterOfEvil

When Summoners Call

Post#101 » 08 Mar 2018 13:51

The witch girl looked like she was going to fall over. Not one for standing by while allies fall, 401 stepped forward to shield Lily and prepped to fire.

Prepping bullet [2]
Hp: 3/4
Ap: 6/6
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#102 » 08 Mar 2018 19:47

Guardian A was blasted back by Quip's Moonblast. It smashed against the floor, a large chunk of it's head breaking off as it landed. It pushed itself back onto it's feet and readied itself in a defensive position, keeping track of it's two flying opponents.
A bolt of lightning arced down from the ceiling, obliterating what was left of Guardian B's torso. Shrapnel flew across the room, and once the dust settled, only two stone legs and a shattered sword remained.

[+] Battlelog
Enemies
Guardian A
Injured

Guardian B
Defeated

Allies

Shinsei equiped his TaJaDor Armament, gaining +1 for his next attack/further attacks (Shinsei's abilities are the most complex, give me a break! xD )
HP: 3/5
AP: 2/5

Quip used Moonblast[2] on Guardian A
HP: 5/6
AP: 4/4

Lily used Thunder of Guardian B, destroying it!
HP: 1/3
AP: 2/7
Cooldown - Paralysis [3 turns]
401 prepped Bullet [2]
HP: 3/4
AP: 6/6
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

When Summoners Call

Post#103 » 08 Mar 2018 19:49

Ooc: it's supposed to be all attacks from form change onwards for the record.

Shinsei grinned beneath his helmet, and aimed a hand towards the Guardian. He let loose a blast of fire from his palm.

Used fire blast(i guess?)

HP:3/5
AP:2/5
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Fireally

When Summoners Call

Post#104 » 08 Mar 2018 20:22

Quip pushes offense with ice beam [1], halves enemy prep, 5 turn cooldown.

HP: 5/6
AP: 3/4
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

smartdevon

When Summoners Call

Post#105 » 08 Mar 2018 21:46

Lily
I let out a sigh of releif as the guardian was destroyed. I began to prep another arcane bolt to fight the next one.

Lily
1/3 HP
2/7 MP
Cooldown: Paralysis [3]
Prep: Arcane bolr [1]
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#106 » 08 Mar 2018 22:44

ooc: So free damage without further AP costs or preps? Hmm, well I'm sure I'll think of a way to tweak that slightly but enjoy it for now :p
I'm with stupid
I
V

Fireally

When Summoners Call

Post#107 » 08 Mar 2018 22:54

Ooc: I wanted the cost to be a cooldown. That's enough time to get a full prep and ap attack in, but we'll see how crazy it goes. :p
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#108 » 08 Mar 2018 23:26

Fireally wrote:Qr Bbpost Ooc: I wanted the cost to be a cooldown. That's enough time to get a full prep and ap attack in, but we'll see how crazy it goes. :p

ooc: We can change that for the next fight if you like
I'm with stupid
I
V

HunterOfEvil

When Summoners Call

Post#109 » 09 Mar 2018 00:33

401 fired the bullet she had prepared, aiming for the guardian’s most vulnerable weak points.

Use Bullet [2]
Hp: 3/4
Ap: 6/6
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#110 » 11 Mar 2018 01:07

The Guardian raised an arm to defend against the ice beam, which became encased in a block of ice. A sharp movment of the elbow shattered the majority of the ice, only for the rest to be melted off by a tongue of flames from Shinsei. The scorched,
heavily fractured torso of the Guardian was splintered into several large chunks by 401's bullet, which promptly lost their hold of each other, and the Guardian fell apart.

"Very impressive" The etherial voice of the Archstiana spoke. "I certainly have faith in you, although I know not what you will face." His translucent, blue hand gestured towards the misty pool below him. "Being one with a Stianakind spirit gives comes with it's perks, such as being able to harness celestial energies. This below me is a lunar pool. Not only is it a mode of transport, but it will restore what strength you lose on your journey. It's not currently powerful enough to get you to this... entity that threatens us, but it can take you to the gatekeepers. Tell them I sent you, and they will unleash the full potential of the lunar pool. He paused for a moment. "Their names are Aldernaris and Jorthin. The first is a strong,
aggressive man who fights with his heart. The other is a more frail, but wise man. Both, I imagine, will want to test your strength as heroes, and both will provide you with useful tools for your journey. You may choose who you wish to visit first,
simply step into the pool once you have decided... oh"
He hastily added "Could one of you please hold onto this Lunar Amulet of Convenience? It's terribly useful."

ooc: That amulet is just an excuse for the lunar pool to transport new players to the group
I'm with stupid
I
V