When Summoners Call

WoodGreen

Re: When Summoners Call

Post#171 » 30 Mar 2018 12:21

Quip's Moonblast shattered the Titan's left shoulder, causing the left arm, cradling the old man, to come loose! It's right arm was barely quick enough to catch it and lower it to the ground, the old man still asleep in the palm of the now disconnected limb. A blue glow was still emanating from the padlock on his staff. Clearly, the Titan was not very happy with Quip. It's remaining arm rushed forward, grabbing Quip out of the sky! The Titan then looked towards the rest of the group, still holding onto Quip.
[+] Battlelog
Enemies
The Titan lost it's left arm, but grabbed Quip with it's right!

Vanguard B is readying itself for the next volley of attacks.

Allies

Shinsei prepped Ram [2]
HP: 4/5
AP: 3/5
SaGoZo Armament: +1 attack, reduced speed

Lily prepped Moonbeam [1]
HP: 3/3
AP: 0/7

Quip blew the Titan's left arm off with Moonblast [4]!
HP: 6/6
AP: 4/4

401 Prepped bullet [2]
HP: 4/4
AP: 6/6
ooc: Hunter check the previous battlelog as to why our values for how much Bullet is currently prepped for are different.
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#172 » 30 Mar 2018 22:48

Shinsei continued to prep. He also finally took notice of the titan. That would be dealt with after he annihilated this vanguard.

SHINSEI PREPPED RAM [3]
Hp: 4/5
Ap: 3/5
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#173 » 30 Mar 2018 22:50

Lily continues to prep moonbeam [2]
HP 3/3
AP 0/7
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Post#174 » 31 Mar 2018 18:21

Quip uses peck [0]!

HP: 6/6
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

WoodGreen

Post#175 » 02 Apr 2018 21:31

The Titan doesn't take any notice of Quip's attacks. He raised his remaining arm, and threw Quip! He hurtled through the air, and before he could control his trajectory with his wings he crashed into 401!
[+] Battlelog
Enemies
Vanguard B continues it's defence

Titan threw Quip at 401, dealing 2 damage to each!

Allies
Shinsei prepped Ram [3]
SaGoZo aramament: +1 attack, reduced speed

Lily prepped Moonbeam [2]

Quip took 2 damage from colliding with 401!
HP: 4/6

401 (I assume) prepped Bullet [3] and took 2 damage as Quip smashed into them!
HP: 2/4
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#176 » 02 Apr 2018 21:33

Shinsei needed just a little more time... He stood his ground, ready to charge soon.

SHINSEI PREPPED RAM [4]
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#177 » 02 Apr 2018 21:57

Lily Prepped Moonbeam [3]
HP 3/3
AP 0/7
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#178 » 02 Apr 2018 23:03

Ow! 401 caught the little bird as it crashed into her and took a couple steps back. She decided now would be a good time to activate her armor. This might get nasty.

Activate Armor! 401 now has access to her abilities.
Prep Bullet [4]

Hp: 2/4
Ap: 6/6
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Fireally

Post#179 » 03 Apr 2018 07:59

Quip uses mirror move to send the force of that throw right back! (I'm assuming that's 2-3 AP? Not really sure what that one's cost was)

AP 1-2/4
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

WoodGreen

Post#180 » 03 Apr 2018 17:28

Quip suddenly felt a surge of energy flow through him as he copied the Titan's ability. The Titan itself was drawing it's arm back, preparing a large swing of it's arm at the entire group! Noticing this, Vanguard B stepped backwards out of the area the Titan would strike.
[+] Battlelog
Enemies
The Titan is about to swipe with it's arm!

Vanguard B is backing away

Allies
Shinsei prepped Ram [4] It reached maximum prep!
AP: 5/5

Lily prepped Moonbeam [3]

401 prepped Bullet [4] It reached maximum prep!
HP: 2/4

Quip stole the Titan's Grasp [2AP] ability with his Mirror Move! [1AP] (Let me know if this calculation is wrong)
AP: 1/4

Grasp: Grab an enemy and throw them next turn, dealing 2 damage. They can be thrown at another enemy to deal 2 damage to them. If the grabbed enemy deals 1 or more damage to you while grabbed for a turn, they will be dropped and take 1 non-lethal falling damage.
I'm with stupid
I
V