When Summoners Call

WoodGreen

Re: When Summoners Call

Post#191 » 12 Apr 2018 23:01

ooc: If one of ya could grab the amulet Quip had, that would be helpful. Thanks! And wait, SaGoZo is a +2? I swear it was always a +1... Well, I think I'll check through Shinsei's abilities after this fight. Not necessarily to nerf their benefits (because have awesome abilities is part of the fun) but to make sure their drawbacks have real consequences. And if SaGoZo is a +2 then you're still only dealing 2 damage with a simple punch, which would otherwise do nothing. (You still get to kill Vanguard B so it's fiiiine)
Devon, why have you recorded Lily's HP as 0 for the past few posts? Just curious.

The Titan swung back it's arm again. It didn't need eyes to swing randomly. Before the remaining Vanguard could even react, it was shattered into dust by Shinsei's punch. Small pieces of stoney shrapnel covered the old man, still sleeping on the ground, cradled in what was left of the Titan's right arm. The key still glowed blue in the lock on his staff.
[+] Battlelog
Enemies
Vanguard B was DEFEATED!

The Titan is preparing to swing again, it's remaining arm is heavily damaged.

Allies
Lily prepped Arcane Bolt [1]
HP: 1/3
AP: 0/7

Shinsei Punched Vanguard B to death!
HP: 1/5
AP: 3/5
SaGoZo Armament: +something damage, reduced speed

401 prepped Bullet [2]
HP: 2/4
AP: 6/6
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#192 » 12 Apr 2018 23:06

Ooc: If you feel the need to put some real consquences on them, feel free to do.

Shinsei cheered in victory as he punched through Vanguard B. He moved further away from the titan. He couldn't fight for much longer.

HP: 1/5
AP: 3/5
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#193 » 12 Apr 2018 23:42

OoC because I mixed up HP and AP

Lily continues to charge arcane bolt [2]
HP 1
AP 0
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#194 » 12 Apr 2018 23:42

401 whirled around and fired at the Titan’s arm. Then she picked up the amulet and backed away again.

Use Bullet [2]
Hp: 2/4
Ap: 6/6
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WoodGreen

Post#195 » 12 Apr 2018 23:51

The Titan's damaged arm didn't withstand the bullet. As it descended upon the group, it was shattered at the elbow. The disconnected forearm and hand crashed into the ground, before rolling into the petrified forest, knocking over several grey trees before coming to a halt. While the Titan is still alive, it is unable to move, see or attack, and is therefore no longer a threat to the group. Somehow, the old man remained asleep throughout the ordeal. The blue glow from the key in the padlock on his staff gently illuminating his face.
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#196 » 13 Apr 2018 01:24

With that over, Shinsei removed the medals from his belt, his armor vanishing. He walked over to the titan. "Oi! You better wake up, old man!" He shouted.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#197 » 13 Apr 2018 01:45

The old man mumbled in his sleep, clutching his padlocked staff ever tighter. The blue glow of the key in the lock seemed slightly fainter than it had been when it had initially lit up as the Titan had sprung to life.
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#198 » 14 Apr 2018 18:36

"Alright, fine! I'll come up there myself!" Shinsei began attempting to scale the titan's body as if it were a mountain.

WoodGreen

Post#199 » 14 Apr 2018 19:07

ooc: The old man is at the Titan's waist (which is at ground level) Sleeping in the remains of it's left arm.
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#200 » 14 Apr 2018 19:08

Ooc: ...Oh. ignore the previous thing then.

Shinsei walked over near the man, and attempted to prod him awake with his hand. "Oi. Wake the hell up."