When Summoners Call

smartdevon

When Summoners Call

Post#81 » 03 Mar 2018 00:28

Lily continues to prep her arcane bolt.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

When Summoners Call

Post#82 » 03 Mar 2018 05:45

Ooc: The charging standoff. XD

Quip fires moonblast[1] at guardian B to push it back.

HP: 6/6
AP: 4/4
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#83 » 05 Mar 2018 22:58

Guardian A staggered back as it was kicked by Shinsei, before widely swinging it's sword at him in return. Guardian B was knocked off it's feet by Quip's moonblast. It stood up, a fracture visible in it's chest, before rushing at Quip with a sudden burst of speed.
[+] Battlelog
Enemies
Guardian A
No difference

Guardian B
Slightly Injured

Allies
Lily prepped Arcane Bolt [2]
HP: 3/3
AP: 7/7

Quip used Moonblast[1] on Guardian B

Shinsei doesn't seem to want to prep anything... your loss :D
HP: 5/5 +1 Armour
AP: 5/5

401 prepped bullet [2] (I prepped for ya, aren't I nice?)
HP: 4/4
AP: 6/6
Last edited by WoodGreen on 06 Mar 2018 15:33, edited 1 time in total.
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

When Summoners Call

Post#84 » 05 Mar 2018 23:59

"Tough little bugger aren't ya?" Shinsei said, attempting to duck under the sword swing. He pulled out a cell medal and placed it in his belt, turning the knob. "Well let's see ya try this on for size!"

[DRILL ARM.] The large drill armament equipped to his right arm, and he stood ready. He charged in to drill through the statue.

CLAWs Armament: Drill Arm

HP: 5/5 + 1 armor
AP: 4/5
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Fireally

When Summoners Call

Post#85 » 06 Mar 2018 00:04

Ooc: I think I need to fix sing. 2ap, 3 turn prep for 2 turns? I could do half my health in that time! XD

Quip flies upward

Moonblast [1]
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

smartdevon

When Summoners Call

Post#86 » 06 Mar 2018 02:16

Lily

Maybe i can finish off that injured one. I unleashed the attack id been preparing on guardian B

Lily
3/3 HP
7/7 AP
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

When Summoners Call

Post#87 » 06 Mar 2018 15:09

401 fired her prepped bullet at the injured guardian.

Bullet [2]
Hp: 4/4
Ap: 6/6
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#88 » 06 Mar 2018 15:35

ooc: Whoops, I screwed up the last battlelog. All fixed now. Real post coming when I get home in a few hours
I'm with stupid
I
V

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#89 » 06 Mar 2018 22:37

ooc: Pfft, it's fiiiiine. xD Anything specific you'd like to change Fireally?

While mostly slow, the Guardians could move with surprising bursts of speed. Guardian A raised it's sword, parrying Shinsei's drill, allowing it to pass mere inches from it's head. Now in close proximity, and with the drill momentarily out of the way, it took the opportunity to trust it's sword forward. "Of course they are tough." The Archstiana spoke. "They are some of the stoneweaver's finest creations."

Lily unleashed her Arcane Bolt, which sent a cloud of dust and rocky debris into the sky from it's impact with Guardian B. However, it steadied itself, before switching targets and rushing towards it's assailant, Lily. 401's bullet shattered one of it's arm at the shoulder, but it didn't seem phased. It unleashed a huge swipe, directly attacking lily and catching 401 with the tip of the blade.

[+] Battlelog
Enemies
Guardian A
Winded

Guardian B
Severely Injured
Winded

Allies
Shinsei's attack was parried by Guardian A! And took 1 damage, which was absorbed by his armour.
HP: 5/5
AP: 4/5

Quip prepped Moonblast [1]

Lily used Arcane Bolt [2] on Guardian B, and took 2 damage from it's cleave
HP: 1/3
AP: 7/7

401 used Bullet [2] on Guardian B, and took 1 damage from it's cleave
HP: 3/4
AP: 6/6
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

When Summoners Call

Post#90 » 06 Mar 2018 22:40

"Tch! Seems I'm gonna have to pull one of THOSE forms out sooner rather than later..." Shinsei said. He shook his head, and rushed in for another drill strike.

Use Drill Attack [1]

5/5 HP
4/5 AP
Last edited by AceOfDeath Piplupm on 06 Mar 2018 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya