When Summoners Call

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#91 » 06 Mar 2018 22:43

ooc: Minor thing. I'm super dense, so if you say "Laser Beam [2]" Could you make sure to mark it as either "Prep Laser Beam [2]" or "Use Laser Beam [2]" Just so it's super clear, thanks!
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

When Summoners Call

Post#92 » 06 Mar 2018 22:44

Ooc: Went back and edited it.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#93 » 06 Mar 2018 22:51

AceOfDeath Piplupm wrote:Ooc: Went back and edited it.

ooc: Thanks! That wasn't an indirect just at you by the way, your post just reminded me.
I'm with stupid
I
V

HunterOfEvil

When Summoners Call

Post#94 » 06 Mar 2018 22:57

401 dove out of the way and rolled to her feet, turning and facing the undamaged guardian, and prepped her next attack.

Prep Bullet [1]
Hp: 3/4
Ap: 6/6
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

smartdevon

When Summoners Call

Post#95 » 07 Mar 2018 04:14

Lily
In a panic, I used paralysis on the approaching guardian

Lily
HP: 3/3
AP:5/7
Lily uses Paralysis on guardian B
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

When Summoners Call

Post#96 » 07 Mar 2018 18:40

Quip does a loop around Guardian A's head.

HP: 6/6
AP: 4/4

P - Moonblast [2]
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

WoodGreen

When Summoners Call

Post#97 » 07 Mar 2018 23:00

Both guardians seemed a little sluggish after their sudden attacks. Guardian A failed to block Shinsei's drill, which buried into it's abdomen, knocking out a large chunk of stone. It pushed Shinsei back, following up with an enormous cleave which was directed up and into Quip as he flew slightly too close.
Guardian B was preparing to strike Lily a second time, when it was struck with paralysis. It's joints seized up, and it's sword clattered to the ground.

[+] Battlelog
Guardian A
Slightly Injured

Guardian B
Severely Injured
Paralysed [2 turns]

Shinsei took 2 damage from Guardian A's cleave, and dealt 1 damage in return with Drill Arm
HP: 3/5
AP: 4/5

Quip took 1 damage from Guardian A's cleave and prepped Moonblast [2]
HP: 5/6

Lily used paralysis [2 turns] on Guardian B
HP: 1/3
AP: 5/7
Cooldown - Paralysis [4 turns]

401 prepped Bullet [1]
HP: 3/4
AP: 6/6
I'm with stupid
I
V

AceOfDeath Piplupm

When Summoners Call

Post#98 » 08 Mar 2018 00:09

"If that's how you're gonna play... Then fine. I'll play rough too! Although..." Shinsei shouted, pulling out 3 red core medals, and slotting them into his belt. "I'm gonna turn up the heat first." Turning the knob, he grinned and spoke 2 words.

"Armament Change."

[TAKA. KUJAKU. CONDOR. TAJADOR ARMAMENT.] (Hawk. Peacock. Condor. TaJaDor Armament.)

His armor shifted, becoming 3 shades of red. The head took on a bright red, and the visor changed to resemble a hawk in flight. His torso took on a darker red, and a peacock tail themed sash extended from his chest symbol, which, instead of bearing the images of the 3 animals that made up the form, bore the image of a mighty phoenix. Ethereal wings extended out from his back, and red, feathered gauntlets adorned his arms. His legs took on the darkest shade of red, and held talons on the feet. Wings extended off the sides of his greaves, and a small feathered waist coat extended down from his belt, covering crimson thigh armor.

Used Armament Change: TaJaDor

Shinsei took flight, attempting to get out of range of the statue thing.

HP: 3/5
AP: 2/5
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Fireally

When Summoners Call

Post#99 » 08 Mar 2018 02:21

Quip uses moonblast[2] right underneath the guardian, being knocked to the ground by it. Point blank shot.

HP: 5/6
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

smartdevon

When Summoners Call

Post#100 » 08 Mar 2018 03:40

Lily
I was in bad shape. At this rate, I was done for... I had no choice... I had to give it my all! I pointed my wand at the disabled guardian and shouted "Thunder!" A bolt of lightning struck it from above.

Lily uses Thunder (Cost 3 AP)
1/3 HP
2/7 AP
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09