When Darkness Falls

Invictus Maneo

Re: When Darkness Falls

Post#121 » 22 Apr 2018 03:39

ooc - let me show you guys my cringe evil villain stereotype. Also I need a better threat that can cope with everybody flinging stuff at it because the golem is D E A D man. Also I have no idea how Sand-dune looks like attacking.

The air shifted as the sword threw itself back at it's original owner with equal vigor, that, however, meant little for the melting golem as missiles splattered across it's body, already rocking with the force of lightning as stone melted into the rubbery material. And that was all it took as the projectiles nailed dead center, but it died almost gracefully, shuddering even as the two mortals striked it's legs and the dying construct staggered before collapsing with one last shudder of blue light.

"You reek of realms beyond Arcturus. But weak. Do they hail you the champions of your world?" a voice whispered, seemingly unheard by anyone but the group yet came from all directions.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#122 » 22 Apr 2018 03:43

"No. That'd be Build. Unfortunately he was busy dealing with the entirety of Seito's forces by himself so I'm here instead." Kai said, readying the brush again.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#123 » 23 Apr 2018 09:57

I chuckle.

"What's this, insults? Because they are terrible. While I know you would like to think we are weak, your golem says otherwise. Unless you tend to throw your weakest assets at your enemies cities."

I make sure my bow and sword are both sheathed, walking over to the golems remains and giving them a look over.

"Nothing" I mutter to mhselfm

"So, holy overlords, what do you want us to kill now? Or do you have more important things to do?" I sarcastically say to the sky.

DaisyCloud

Post#124 » 23 Apr 2018 13:46

"Perhaps this was some kind of test? Something the enemy sent out to check out all of our skills or the golem was a scout of some kind?" I ask as I put away my crossbow.

SomeGenjiMain

Post#125 » 24 Apr 2018 00:40

"...Champions? Is there something I'm not getting here?"
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

CometSmudge

Post#126 » 24 Apr 2018 01:01

I look around for the voice, and return my sword to its sword form."Who are you?" I ask

Invictus Maneo

Post#127 » 28 Apr 2018 22:23

"Worthless."

The ground shook once before returning to a soft shudder, shadows had suddenly crept around them and now it collected, fusing into a humanoid shape that seem incorporeal, living shadows creating it's body as it fixed a critical gaze on them. For the lack of words, it was unnatural to see and fear inducing.

ooc - I can't nail down how to describe a Fallen, but they're quite literally made of shadows (or imagine the fog, more condensed) which feels so out of place that it strikes fear into people almost automatically and especially at first sight, because you can literally see their skin kind of wriggle and shift around.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#128 » 29 Apr 2018 13:24

"Haha, worthless?!" I say to the voice. "Says the one hiding in shadows, taking to kill the common folk."

<Above is before Fallen pops up>

I see the fallen materialise, watching it make it's rough form. I take a step back, drawing my sword and preparing my magic.

"What the..." I mutter. "Okay, didnt think they meant litteral shadows. This...this is bad."

I throw my energy ball at the fallen, and run towards it, slashing at the lower half.

<Dunno if I described the sword? Just imagine an awesome sword from a mystical universe. Kothing absurd, but it isnt just the common sword. It is intended for a world of magic, so it can deal with the magical stuff.
<I assume this thing is relatively human size? If not, take lower half as "feet">
<Remember the character is experienced, when I say run I dont mean sword over the head run, lol>

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#129 » 29 Apr 2018 19:21

Kai clicked his tongue in annoyance. Seems he was gonna have a fun time now... He grabbed another bottle, and shook it for a second before turning the cap, and replacing the Pteranodon bottle with it.

[LIZARD! BEST MATCH!] Turning the handle, he planted his large paintbrush in the ground, and assumed his pose.

"Build Up."

[SOZO NO SCALES! BRUSHLIZARD! YEAH!] (The creative scales! BrushLizard! Yeah!) As the two halved slammed into his armor, Kai grabbed the paint brush from the ground again.

The red side of his armor was now a deep green, with a scale like texture all along it. A lizard's tail protruded from his shoulder pad, and green, lizard head shaped eye flashed. His body went invisible, dashing around now, swiping his brush to create darts that he launched at the shadow.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

CometSmudge

Post#130 » 30 Apr 2018 21:25

I activate my sword's blade into a lighting bolt, and run at the fallen. While I'm running, I shoot a small bolt of lighting at its feet area and slash at where its head would be.