When Darkness Falls

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: When Darkness Falls

Post#91 » 05 Apr 2018 01:36

"...Well, still better than the Guardian Combos back home." Kai said after a second. Wings folded out from his back, the left wing being a plane wing, while the other was that of a Pteranodon's. He took to the air, silently wishing he had a ranged weapon right now. Such was the fault of the Struction System.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#92 » 06 Apr 2018 03:47

"I wonder why these fallen havent been permentlly banished yet, you killed all of the previous groups with your crazy tactics. A little warning goes a long way" I angrily yell as I unsheath my sword and pull up my crossbow.

I scan the area, looking for something to take down or someone to save.

SomeGenjiMain

Post#93 » 06 Apr 2018 20:18

"Why don't we just flank 'em.." Sand~Dune mumbles to himself, hoping nobody actually heard him say anything.
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

DaisyCloud

Post#94 » 07 Apr 2018 00:25

I turn and look at Sand~Dune, "Well, that sounds like a good idea." I then give Alishya a questioning look and pitch my voice loud enough so she could hear, "I wonder what their weakness is, surely they have one, right?"

SomeGenjiMain

Post#95 » 07 Apr 2018 05:20

Hearing a response, Sand recoils and stumbles over himself. "Uhh... Bark?"
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

DaisyCloud

Post#96 » 08 Apr 2018 01:47

Frostfire starts to laugh, but quickly covers it with a few small coughs then clears her throat, "Uhh, just so you know where I am from we have a race of peoples who look similar to you Sand~Dune. They are the Inugami and they are a highly intelligent race, they maybe a bit furrier though. I just.. I thought you should know that."

Frostfire gives herself a shake as if coming to a decision. She reached out mentally to touch a leyline of magic. She then grasps her amulet and begin to rapidly speak in a foreign tongue; in a voice to soft to catch any of the words, however the seeming sing songy tone seemed very ancient.

She was making huge magical shields one after the other, layers upon layers of shields, like an onion with the amulet as the core. Some of these shields were meant to stop physical attacks, some magical, some could do both. She made shields to transmorgify any incoming attacks into energys to feed and power even more shields; every possible type of shield Frostfire knew she placed onto the amulet.

Finally after a couple of moments she was done. Still drawing from the leyline to restore her energys she removes her amulet. Twisting and turning the amulet a perfect sphere bgins to form out from it, almost to hard to see. The sphere continued to grow, bigger and bigger and bigger.

Frostfire then walks up to Alysia holding out her hand with the amulet in front of her.

"This amulet is now capable of offering protection to your army who are fighting here. That way your mages can focus on offense and your regular fighters have more freedom of movement. I placed the shield spells on the amulet so that they will follow the army where ever they may move and so that even if i die they will still hold. I can not completely protect your army but with this there should be far less wounded and dead. The amulet itself is goddess blessed and will self destruct should evil try to use it. This amulet should be given to the army commander."

ooc: hope the amulet shield spells thingy didn't sound too op. that is not my intention. they should be similar to the shield spells i placed on like ninja and the others, except larger in scope and like way bunch more then just 4 i described. obviously if the amulet was destroyed then the protections are over. as for the self destruction it will basically imploded upon itself taking all the magics placed on it with it; actuall.. hmm the amulet is returning to the twin goddesses.. so not really self destruction.

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#97 » 08 Apr 2018 05:11

Seeing the shield work, I chuckle.

"Shields on your shields. I like it".

With a smirk, I look back towards the battlefield.

"Is there anything we should be doing right now? From the sounds of this "fallen" it isnt something we can just fight into submission. I'd assume there is some way to harm their army as a whole? A mage or object of some sort that could cripple them?" I ask to our mysterious friends.

Invictus Maneo

Post#98 » 08 Apr 2018 13:32

OOC: Forgot to define - Wardens are a ancient order of warrior-mage oathbound to fight forces of the Darkness, which can be as trival as keeping the peace at a city or assaulting Fallens if need to be at whatever the cost. Custos follow the same ideals, being a military organization designed to support the Wardens and serve as bodyguards to whoever is essential to their goals.

"Gods are formed out of beliefs, and you don't kill beliefs." Alysia hissed, turning it look back "Fallens have no weakness other than divine magic and nullification unless we could somehow match one in their raw power."

She narrowed her attention on Frostfire and bit on lips, contemplating the gift before softly shaking her head, Viridian mages are more than capable of casting defensive spells already."

A growl takes most of the group's attention as a stone construct lumbering over with surprising speed, coils of black magic signifying it's affliction and walking over soldiers without a pause.

ooc2 - let's just say 10feet of this: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c3/ea/cb ... 0a17ef.jpg
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

CometSmudge

Post#99 » 08 Apr 2018 13:37

I draw my sword and activate the blade into a lightning bolt.
"Can lightning kill them?" I ask Alysia, while taking a few steps back.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#100 » 08 Apr 2018 18:31

Kai narrowed his eyes, and then flew in, attempting to scrape his suit's talons across the golem experimentally, testing what kind of damage he can do currently.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya