When Darkness Falls

Invictus Maneo

Re: When Darkness Falls

Post#101 » 08 Apr 2018 23:01

ooc - I don't know his strength feat

"Why don't you try it yourself?" She suggested with a smirk before disappear to fight another creature, leaving the group alone.

The golem didn't react to Kai's feint at first, the talons digging into into it's body yet not completely (think rubber), leaving a minor gash that began healing up as the creature made a motion to grab its latest challenger.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#102 » 08 Apr 2018 23:22

Ooc: Kai is reasonably fit without his armor and can probably deal a decent amount of damage. His armor multiplies his strength by a factor of ten. He can deal damage in the TONS of force if he uses the Voltech Finish/Attack, though a normal punch or kick is gonna hurt way more than a normal human kick or punch. Though his talons don't take that into account. They're just really sharp.

"Hmm..." Kai said, flying out of the way of the swipe. "I see. It's less like stone and more like rubber in a way... and it can heal." He pulled out another bottle, this one a dark yellow with a jackhammer symbol molded into it. Landing back near the group, he removed the Plane Fullbottle, and replaced it with the new one.

[JACKHAMMER!] He began to turn the handle, and quickly thrust his left arm out.

[ARE YOU READY!?] A small tune rang out, no special announcement this time, as a yellow blur slammed into the plane parts of his armor, and the armor left off steam. The green of the armor had changed to yellow. His lower left arm was now covered by a jackhammer, and a warning symbol was present on his now yellow chest. A blocky shoulderpad sat on his shoulder, and his plane eyepiece had been swapped out for one resembling a jackhammer. He ran his right index finger along the new eyepiece, before quickly flicking his hand out.

"The laws of victory are decided..." He muttered, and the pteranodon wing came back, though now there were two of them, and he quickly soared into the air, aiming his new jackhammer at the golem's right knee.

He was gonna make this thing fall.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#103 » 09 Apr 2018 04:13

"dammit"

I roll to the side, drawing my bow in one hand whilst pulling out my sword wjth the other <bow in left sword in right>

After I draw my weapons, I fire a bolt from my bow into the creatures face.

CometSmudge

Post#104 » 09 Apr 2018 12:28

I completely turn my sword into a lighting bolt, and throw it towards the creature, aiming for its chest.

SomeGenjiMain

Post#105 » 09 Apr 2018 13:02

In attempt to avoid the other soldiers fate, Sand analyses his surroundings to look for a way to topple the golem, whether that be using its own weight against it, or eroding its legs away.
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

DaisyCloud

Post#106 » 09 Apr 2018 14:19

"I see. It was a bit of a hasty decision on my part." I say as I return the amulet to around my neck.

it was meant for the people of Bastion. i am glad there is no need for me to make a second one. for right now i can use it for myself. as I was thinking this I give the amulet a mental twist compressing the many shields to a sphere around me.

As I am doing this I see a golem coming at us. hmm, i don't like her smirk and Alisyia hasn't answered any of our questions. this does not look good. Kai's attack on the golem seems to show it having a resiliency to it's skin. and it can heal itself.

I quickly put away my elbow blades and reach my crossbow at my side. i need to try and blind it. i don't want to interfere with what the others attacks.

I place a combination spell on the arrow that should cause the arrow to send magical sparks around the head of the golem, much like mini fireworks and the arrow itself should flare up and explode upon impact. hopefully i can distract and blind him with the fireworks for at least a few minutes and take out one of his eyes. I carefully set my sights and take aim at the golem's left eye and fire off my arrow.

Invictus Maneo

Post#107 » 11 Apr 2018 21:44

OOc: no excuse for my inactivity, I'll try to sort out the order of battle - yveltal I can't tell if you want me to say something again

The golem was a dumb construct of war, yet strength was it's triumph and it's arms shot out, clapping the jackhammer between it's hands as the ground under it shattered and it sank in somewhat. But not to the point it's mobility was affected, despite this, it left the golem slow to react as a lightning bolt scorched it's chest to practically no reaction except a violent pulse of blue that came as fast as it disappeared, while tanking the elf's explosion with a echoing groan even as it's body began knitting it's half-blown head back together.

occ2: there's supposed to be a hint here about fighting it
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

Kronosam

Post#108 » 11 Apr 2018 21:53

Darth Dekkus

He watches the battle with the golem, taking in anything he could notice. "Its healing" he shouts. "We need to damage it quicker than it can heal, we need to focus on one single area". He ignites both his purple lightsabers and walks around the golem, being careful not to get to close.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#109 » 11 Apr 2018 21:54

"Wait a minute..." Kai muttered, flying back. He removed the Jackhammer bottle and swapped in another one, this time a pale white, with a paintbrush.

[PAINTBRUSH!] Turning the handle, Kai gave himself some distance. [ARE YOU READY!?] A white blur slammed into his jackhammer side. The dark yellow armor became an off white, with a paintbrush sticking off the side of his chest, and a paint pallet appearing on his gauntlet. He held a hand out in front of him, and tubes sprouted from his belt, generating a large brush weapon.

[CREATE BRUSH!] The weapon resembled an abnormally large paintbrush, with 3 buttons on it, and a slot near the brush itself. The tubes vanishes as he grabbed hold of the weapon, and he pushed the 1st button. [MAKE!] Swiping the brush in the air, several 2 foot long missles appeared. These would have the same effect as the real ones found back in his own world... in otherwords, kaboom. They all flew at it's chest, aiming for dead center.
Last edited by AceOfDeath Piplupm on 11 Apr 2018 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

SomeGenjiMain

Post#110 » 11 Apr 2018 23:21

ooc: ya i need to know the surroundings so i can think of something :/
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know