When Darkness Falls

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Re: When Darkness Falls

Post#111 » 13 Apr 2018 05:16

I see the pulse of blue light, and the creatures slow reactions

"Aim for the chest!" I yell.

I reload my bow and fire to his chest again, preparing to run and hit the monster with my sword the second the missles fired from the weird guy hit.

DaisyCloud

Post#112 » 13 Apr 2018 12:16

"We gotta work together to defeat it! We got this!!" I yell as I ready my crossbow again.

Hearing the others wanting to go for the golem's chest I ready to do another attack.

This time I switch up my spells instead of the magic light show I use a curosive spell, upon impact it should erode away at the golem like a quick burning acid, it should possibly have a continuing damage effect and I keep the explosion spell, doubling it up this time, it seemed very effective.

I quickly place the spell on 3 of my arrows, take aim for the golem's chest and fire them off one after the other. I quickly ready a 4th arrow with the spells, but hold off firing it, wanting to see if I may need it to deter the golem should it go after one of my allies.

CometSmudge

Post#113 » 13 Apr 2018 15:32

I hold my arm out towards my sword, and it flies through the air back to me. I catch it, and throw it back at the golem's chest.

Invictus Maneo

Post#114 » 16 Apr 2018 22:34

OOC - the surrounding is limited. It's a bloodbath on relatively flat terrain (there was a forest but it's practically been burned down by the siege) with soldiers and monsters on all sides. I'm trying to get over this part as fast as I could for a more small scale section.

The giant reacted the only way it knew, crossing it's hands to brace the projectiles, leaving it immobile as the warrior dashed for a strike from below and leaped away just as fast, the construct's hands imploding and leaving the acid arrows wasted away at it and it's regenerative abilities.

It was dying.

It wasn't alone.

It's master has noticed the new threats.

A shadow fluttered over the group before a swipe of air blew Michael flat into the ground while the construct roared in triumph, rock grinding over rock in a ugly cry. Nothing revealed itself as the battle continued around them, nothing taking notice of them or visibly joining the battle between them and the golem.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#115 » 16 Apr 2018 22:46

"It seems we're not alone..." Kai said. He swiped the brush again, making more missles spawn and fire at the golem.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

SomeGenjiMain

Post#116 » 17 Apr 2018 21:10

Sand~Dune growled at sight of the new enemy, or was it the fact nobody was helping? Even he didn't know, but it's still the same. He ignored the second one and lunged at the first one before it could heal itself further.
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

CometSmudge

Post#117 » 17 Apr 2018 22:18

I look around for whatever attacked Micheal. I throw my lightning sword at the golem, aiming for its chest again.

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#118 » 17 Apr 2018 22:36

I roll fo the side, moving quickly to avoid the beast. After I am out of the golems immediate range I get up and look around for what hit me.

"Dammit. Seems we have more then one threat, keep an eye out!" I yell <whilst moving to grab any weapons I dropped if I dropped any>

While moving, I summon a ball of electricity and throw it like a ball towards the golem. When the ball hits the golem, it lets out 5 pulses of electricity over 5 seconds.

DaisyCloud

Post#119 » 18 Apr 2018 02:57

"Michael, are you alright?" I call out, as I sight on the golem's left eye again and let loose the 4th arrow.

I quickly put away my crossbow and run towards the golem's left flank. I draw up my magic this time to make a sink/tangle spell and cast it on the golem's feet. It should hold the golem in place, making it unable to move.

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#120 » 18 Apr 2018 04:53

I let out a dry chuckle. "It'll take more then a light wack to injure me my friend. Now, lets hit this dammed thing harder." I growl

I run at the golem again, this time only my sword in hand, slashing at the creatures legs to keep its arms away from its chest, albiet much more carefully this time to avojd getting hit again.