When Darkness Falls

DaisyCloud

Re: When Darkness Falls

Post#131 » 01 May 2018 02:13

I watch my friends start to attack the Fallen. Shadows? They seem to wreath in a creepy way too. I prepare a three layered spell and shape it to a sphere. The top layer upon impact of the monster will spread and 'freeze' the surface of the Fallen and continue to spread like a containment until the whole surface of the Fallen is covered and frozen..is the theory. . So, allowing the second layer which is like a kinetic pulse to blast into the Fallen like a static/electrical blast. Then finally inner most layer of the sphere spell which is more like a plasma blast; a light so pure, dense, and super heated it should in theory explode and eat away at the shadows and melt down to core of Fallen.

"The shadows I think is shielding someone inside." I call out once my sphere spell was complete.

The sphere spell is about the size of a very large melon fruit. it is too big. It will have a chance to block it somehow or maybe even cast it away I place a small shield around the sphere rendering it undetectable to the Fallen until about less then two feet away. Then i send it quickly coursing directly for it's chest.

SomeGenjiMain

Post#132 » 06 May 2018 14:21

ooc: that sounds hecking creepy o.0

ic: Sand~Dune stared at the fallen for a minute, in attempt to think if an idea on how to defeat it. He eventually came to an idea, but it would need help from a teammate....

"Daisy! Are you able to make an electric field around the blade of my sword?"

He pulled out his longsword, waiting for a signal
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

DaisyCloud

Post#133 » 13 May 2018 01:26

I look at Sand~Dune and think quickly then smile, "Yes I can." I say. I sprint up to him and do a bouncing stop. this will be like that time Sister Avril had me bespell her dragon spear so we could kill that reaper demon

Still thinking, i will need to draw on a leyline of magic and *twist* the energies with *mental hands* to a multitude of strands, then i will just need to knit the strands together like a spider's web.

"I have a spell I can use. It won't damage your blade, or anything like that. I need your permission to place the spell." I reply hurriedly as I *reach* for the nearest leyline.

SomeGenjiMain

Post#134 » 13 May 2018 13:44

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe if I didn't want you to place the spell I wouldn't of asked in the first place. YES PLACE THE SPELL." Sand yells back, slightly annoyed.
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

DaisyCloud

Post#135 » 15 May 2018 00:10

I give Sand~Dune a reproachful look, but ignore his rudeness,

"Your blade will be more then a lighting bolt with a handle. It is more like a miniaturized electric storm contained by your sword. Use it wisely Sand~Dune. The spell will only last 29mins." I say as I quickly place the spell on his blade making sure the energy webbing covered the entire sword.