When Darkness Falls

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: When Darkness Falls

Post#61 » 30 Mar 2018 01:16

"So long as it doesn't interfere with my fighting ability, do as you wish." Kai said. He just wanted this over with so he could take a nap.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Invictus Maneo

Post#62 » 30 Mar 2018 01:17

SomeGenjiMain wrote:
29 Mar 2018 21:22
Sand~Dune walks up to a wounded soldier, and scans his wounds in wonder on how they could have happened.
ooc - am I supposed to reply to that? Not sure how to do that in a narrative form. Lore time - as the Fallens were depicted as shadowy being (but more dramatic), Darkens (Mad Gods' generic troops) are kind of literal. They're basically mutated/corrupted creatures beyond recognition other than being beasts of shadows (this is pretty generic maybe I'll change it later on) and could bite, scratch or whatever a zombie could kind of do, but their wound has a "dark" quality to it that makes the wound alot more dangerous and even fatal in some cases because it's tainted. They're trying to heal the wounded before the infected wound kills them.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

SomeGenjiMain

Post#63 » 30 Mar 2018 04:40

Invictus Maneo wrote:
30 Mar 2018 01:17
SomeGenjiMain wrote:
29 Mar 2018 21:22
Sand~Dune walks up to a wounded soldier, and scans his wounds in wonder on how they could have happened.
ooc - am I supposed to reply to that? Not sure how to do that in a narrative form. Lore time - as the Fallens were depicted as shadowy being (but more dramatic), Darkens (Mad Gods' generic troops) are kind of literal. They're basically mutated/corrupted creatures beyond recognition other than being beasts of shadows (this is pretty generic maybe I'll change it later on) and could bite, scratch or whatever a zombie could kind of do, but their wound has a "dark" quality to it that makes the wound alot more dangerous and even fatal in some cases because it's tainted. They're trying to heal the wounded before the infected wound kills them.
ooc: not really narrative, but kind of like 'i scan my surroundings' and you provide what the area looks like kind of reply.

IC: After the sheilds are placed, I move around and get used to it, as never knowing how to use a shield; or how to even hold one in the first place.
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#64 » 30 Mar 2018 08:10

"A shield would ne nice" I say to <daisys character>

"How long do we have do you think?" I ask our "guides" "If we've got time maybe getting ready in some form of defensive positions would be advantagious." <no idea how to spell>

*I keep my hand by the hilt of my sword, preparing to he attacked.*

A suprise attack would, ironically, not he suprising. From the looks of the wounds on those soldiers...well, the only form of warning we may get is the screams of other soldiers, but with all the screaming already...well, better to be prepared

Invictus Maneo

Post#65 » 30 Mar 2018 16:50

OOC: trying to organize 7 players is going to be interesting

"Until the last Legionary on the wall draws his last breath, this city is safe from the bulk of the enemy forces. But it does not stop their artillery and infiltrators, this city will not hold, so we will assault the Fallens directly and force the Darken to respond accordingly." Alysia had began walking, beckoning the group closer as she paused at what appeared to be a town square, where a massive rune was being conjured over it's surface by a group of mages.

"Combat teleportation will bring us to the enemy, but many of the Viridians will die to secure us the opening."

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#66 » 30 Mar 2018 22:54

"...That seems to be the price of war no matter where one is." Kai said with a sigh. He hated it. War plagued him back home.

If only he was like that one man a traveller had told him about back in his world... Able to change the rules of reality so that no one would have to be sacrificed for a victory; it sounded nice.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Invictus Maneo

Post#67 » 31 Mar 2018 15:22

ooc - Magic pretty much works by drawing from the natural ley lines constantly flowing through the world and manipulated into whatever is needed
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#68 » 02 Apr 2018 09:16

"Welp... Like I said, let's get this over with." Kai said with a sigh. "Seriously... I want a nap." He just wanted some rest.

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#69 » 03 Apr 2018 12:18

"Yes. Getting this done quickly would be nice" I say.

<Cant remember if I already have or not but>

I keep my hand close by the hilt of my sword. Preparing in case our enemies decide to ambush us.

I continue to survey the area.

SomeGenjiMain

Post#70 » 04 Apr 2018 21:11

Sand~Dune grabbed the hilt of his sword and pulled it out slowly, revealing the long, silver blade of the weapon.

(looking back at my application, i see i forgot to describe sand's weapons, so i'll do that now.)
[+] image of longsword
[+] scabbard
Scabbard: basically the same shape as the sword's blade itself. Only the hilt shows while the sword is sheathed. Scabbard is located on Sand's left side.
[+] daggers
smaller version of the longsword but are located on Sand's front legs.
Edging for battle, Sand~Dune walks toward the battlefield, with his sword at the ready.
Last edited by SomeGenjiMain on 04 Apr 2018 23:52, edited 3 times in total.
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know