When Darkness Falls

Invictus Maneo

Re: When Darkness Falls

Post#71 » 05 Apr 2018 01:32

ooc - totally losing my flow right now, refer to ooc at end of post for Custo definition as well as a Warden

There was no warning to the teleport, it simply was, blinding light enveloping everyone's vision yet seemingly gentle in the warmth that washed over them. In one moment, the scorched buildings of the cities were gone, only to be replaced by the raging hellscape of men dwarfed by beasts ablazed by fire and dark magic, meaty fists swiping away the soldiers with little effort before a barrage of fireballs reduced them into dust.

The teleportation had placed them into the thick of the battle outside of the city limits, a chorus of battle cries announcing the new reinforcement, while Alysia took a step back, scanning the battlefield before finally pointing forward.

"The Fallens are there."
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#72 » 05 Apr 2018 01:36

"...Well, still better than the Guardian Combos back home." Kai said after a second. Wings folded out from his back, the left wing being a plane wing, while the other was that of a Pteranodon's. He took to the air, silently wishing he had a ranged weapon right now. Such was the fault of the Struction System.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#73 » 06 Apr 2018 03:47

"I wonder why these fallen havent been permentlly banished yet, you killed all of the previous groups with your crazy tactics. A little warning goes a long way" I angrily yell as I unsheath my sword and pull up my crossbow.

I scan the area, looking for something to take down or someone to save.

SomeGenjiMain

Post#74 » 06 Apr 2018 20:18

"Why don't we just flank 'em.." Sand~Dune mumbles to himself, hoping nobody actually heard him say anything.
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

SomeGenjiMain

Post#75 » 07 Apr 2018 05:20

Hearing a response, Sand recoils and stumbles over himself. "Uhh... Bark?"
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#76 » 08 Apr 2018 05:11

Seeing the shield work, I chuckle.

"Shields on your shields. I like it".

With a smirk, I look back towards the battlefield.

"Is there anything we should be doing right now? From the sounds of this "fallen" it isnt something we can just fight into submission. I'd assume there is some way to harm their army as a whole? A mage or object of some sort that could cripple them?" I ask to our mysterious friends.

Invictus Maneo

Post#77 » 08 Apr 2018 13:32

OOC: Forgot to define - Wardens are a ancient order of warrior-mage oathbound to fight forces of the Darkness, which can be as trival as keeping the peace at a city or assaulting Fallens if need to be at whatever the cost. Custos follow the same ideals, being a military organization designed to support the Wardens and serve as bodyguards to whoever is essential to their goals.

"Gods are formed out of beliefs, and you don't kill beliefs." Alysia hissed, turning it look back "Fallens have no weakness other than divine magic and nullification unless we could somehow match one in their raw power."

She narrowed her attention on Frostfire and bit on lips, contemplating the gift before softly shaking her head, Viridian mages are more than capable of casting defensive spells already."

A growl takes most of the group's attention as a stone construct lumbering over with surprising speed, coils of black magic signifying it's affliction and walking over soldiers without a pause.

ooc2 - let's just say 10feet of this: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c3/ea/cb ... 0a17ef.jpg
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#78 » 08 Apr 2018 18:31

Kai narrowed his eyes, and then flew in, attempting to scrape his suit's talons across the golem experimentally, testing what kind of damage he can do currently.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Invictus Maneo

Post#79 » 08 Apr 2018 23:01

ooc - I don't know his strength feat

"Why don't you try it yourself?" She suggested with a smirk before disappear to fight another creature, leaving the group alone.

The golem didn't react to Kai's feint at first, the talons digging into into it's body yet not completely (think rubber), leaving a minor gash that began healing up as the creature made a motion to grab its latest challenger.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#80 » 08 Apr 2018 23:22

Ooc: Kai is reasonably fit without his armor and can probably deal a decent amount of damage. His armor multiplies his strength by a factor of ten. He can deal damage in the TONS of force if he uses the Voltech Finish/Attack, though a normal punch or kick is gonna hurt way more than a normal human kick or punch. Though his talons don't take that into account. They're just really sharp.

"Hmm..." Kai said, flying out of the way of the swipe. "I see. It's less like stone and more like rubber in a way... and it can heal." He pulled out another bottle, this one a dark yellow with a jackhammer symbol molded into it. Landing back near the group, he removed the Plane Fullbottle, and replaced it with the new one.

[JACKHAMMER!] He began to turn the handle, and quickly thrust his left arm out.

[ARE YOU READY!?] A small tune rang out, no special announcement this time, as a yellow blur slammed into the plane parts of his armor, and the armor left off steam. The green of the armor had changed to yellow. His lower left arm was now covered by a jackhammer, and a warning symbol was present on his now yellow chest. A blocky shoulderpad sat on his shoulder, and his plane eyepiece had been swapped out for one resembling a jackhammer. He ran his right index finger along the new eyepiece, before quickly flicking his hand out.

"The laws of victory are decided..." He muttered, and the pteranodon wing came back, though now there were two of them, and he quickly soared into the air, aiming his new jackhammer at the golem's right knee.

He was gonna make this thing fall.