When Darkness Falls

Invictus Maneo

Re: When Darkness Falls

Post#81 » 30 Mar 2018 16:50

OOC: trying to organize 7 players is going to be interesting

"Until the last Legionary on the wall draws his last breath, this city is safe from the bulk of the enemy forces. But it does not stop their artillery and infiltrators, this city will not hold, so we will assault the Fallens directly and force the Darken to respond accordingly." Alysia had began walking, beckoning the group closer as she paused at what appeared to be a town square, where a massive rune was being conjured over it's surface by a group of mages.

"Combat teleportation will bring us to the enemy, but many of the Viridians will die to secure us the opening."

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#82 » 30 Mar 2018 22:54

"...That seems to be the price of war no matter where one is." Kai said with a sigh. He hated it. War plagued him back home.

If only he was like that one man a traveller had told him about back in his world... Able to change the rules of reality so that no one would have to be sacrificed for a victory; it sounded nice.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

DaisyCloud

Post#83 » 31 Mar 2018 00:10

I quickly place my shields on both Micheal and Comet. Explaining to them as briefly as possible on how they work and what they do.

Once that is completed I smile at them and say reassuringly, "No worries you two. The shields won't interfere with your fighting."

I step back from the two and mentally scan the area around me, drawing on the magical energys I sense around me to replenish what I have used making the many shields. Once done I head closer to the group around Alysia.

ooc: hmmm.. so i am assuming there are magical energys i can draw upon. if not well i can draw on one or more if the 5 elements instead.

Invictus Maneo

Post#84 » 31 Mar 2018 15:22

ooc - Magic pretty much works by drawing from the natural ley lines constantly flowing through the world and manipulated into whatever is needed
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#85 » 02 Apr 2018 09:16

"Welp... Like I said, let's get this over with." Kai said with a sigh. "Seriously... I want a nap." He just wanted some rest.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Post#86 » 03 Apr 2018 12:18

"Yes. Getting this done quickly would be nice" I say.

<Cant remember if I already have or not but>

I keep my hand close by the hilt of my sword. Preparing in case our enemies decide to ambush us.

I continue to survey the area.

DaisyCloud

Post#87 » 04 Apr 2018 17:10

ooc: ok nice. i understand ley lines and nodes and such very well. this will be fun.

"We shouldn't delay any longer. We must end this now." I say with determination. I look at the group around me. we maybe smaller in numbers but we will prevail

SomeGenjiMain

Post#88 » 04 Apr 2018 21:11

Sand~Dune grabbed the hilt of his sword and pulled it out slowly, revealing the long, silver blade of the weapon.

(looking back at my application, i see i forgot to describe sand's weapons, so i'll do that now.)
[+] image of longsword
[+] scabbard
Scabbard: basically the same shape as the sword's blade itself. Only the hilt shows while the sword is sheathed. Scabbard is located on Sand's left side.
[+] daggers
smaller version of the longsword but are located on Sand's front legs.
Edging for battle, Sand~Dune walks toward the battlefield, with his sword at the ready.
Last edited by SomeGenjiMain on 04 Apr 2018 23:52, edited 3 times in total.
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

CometSmudge

Post#89 » 04 Apr 2018 22:27

I thank Frostfire/Daisy for the shields, then say to Alysa"Can we start fighting these Fallens or whatever they're called now?"

Invictus Maneo

Post#90 » 05 Apr 2018 01:32

ooc - totally losing my flow right now, refer to ooc at end of post for Custo definition as well as a Warden

There was no warning to the teleport, it simply was, blinding light enveloping everyone's vision yet seemingly gentle in the warmth that washed over them. In one moment, the scorched buildings of the cities were gone, only to be replaced by the raging hellscape of men dwarfed by beasts ablazed by fire and dark magic, meaty fists swiping away the soldiers with little effort before a barrage of fireballs reduced them into dust.

The teleportation had placed them into the thick of the battle outside of the city limits, a chorus of battle cries announcing the new reinforcement, while Alysia took a step back, scanning the battlefield before finally pointing forward.

"The Fallens are there."
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.