Miami Beach Stars!

smartdevon

Re: Miami Beach Stars!

Post#21 » 14 Jun 2018 04:09

OoC accepted

"My snowcone was desecrated by that woman, though Ive determined it was merely a foolish blumder, and thus, taking revenge would be sorely immoral." I explained
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#22 » 14 Jun 2018 04:11

Ace raised in eyebrow in confusion. "...How is it her fault?" He asked, taking a bite off of his snowcone.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#23 » 14 Jun 2018 04:15

Devon
"Its complicated" I responded
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

NitroMiyaz

Post#24 » 14 Jun 2018 10:48

Nitro

It was hot. Normally a person would enjoy such heat at this time of year, but as always, Nitro forgot for the nth time to put on some sunscreen. Looking down at his tan, he could mistaken his arms for oversized corn dogs. Nitro sighed deeply as he turned the corner, but immediately perked up once he saw people holding snow cones in the distance. He instantly rushed over to the man holding what appeared to be an “everything” snow cone (Ace).
“Um, excuse me, but where did you get that snow cone? I seriously need to get one!”
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#25 » 14 Jun 2018 20:28

Ace shrugged at Devon's response before a man ran up asking where he got his snowcone. "Oh uh... that stand over there." He answered, pointing his hand at the stand. "The name's Ace by the way. What's yours?" He asked Devon.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#26 » 15 Jun 2018 03:32

Devon
"Devon! At your service!" I declared.
Last edited by smartdevon on 15 Jun 2018 12:25, edited 1 time in total.

Astriani

Post#27 » 15 Jun 2018 04:45

Astriani
She was licking melted ice cream off of the side of her fingers when she looked over at her brother. "Mostly avoiding young men and the occasional autograph. We're here to relax, and I'm not going to let any one interfere. I seriously need this vacation." She sighed.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

NitroMiyaz

Post#28 » 15 Jun 2018 23:55

Nitro

Quickly rushing to the stand, Nitro ordered his favorite flavors, Strawberry-orange-pineapple.
"Ah, could you make it look like a flame please?" He asked the counter attendant.

Snowcone in hand, Nitro walked back towards Ace and said a kind "Thank you," before finding a table underneath an umbrella.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#29 » 18 Jun 2018 00:02

"No problem." Ace said, before turning back to Devon. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Devon. What do you do for a living?"

smartdevon

Post#30 » 18 Jun 2018 18:27

Devon
"Im an actor." I claimed. "I also collect sweet royalties on my book, one in a billion. Its about when i was simultaniously struck by lightning and hit by a shooting star!"