Miami Beach Stars!

Obiwanabi

Re: Miami Beach Stars!

Post#11 » 11 Jun 2018 04:51

Obiwanabi:

He accepted the ice cream graciously and took a bite into it, smearing it onto his face, all whilst smirking at the prospect of what might become of his sister's apparent would be admirer. He even chuckled a bit at her remark about the headache, albeit, he probably shouldn't have done so.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

smartdevon

Post#12 » 11 Jun 2018 18:25

Devon
I chuckled as a large grin appeared on my face. "Drugs you ask? Well, maybe. literature is truely a drug to me, as is a maidens beauty, but tell me, does yours run beneath the surface? is it simply a mask you wear? How does your real face compare?" Ohh, that one rhymed a lit, thats rpretty good. "Err, my name's Devon." I added at the end. might aswell throw that in there.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Astriani

Post#13 » 11 Jun 2018 21:14

Astriani
She stepped back, holding up her hand in between her and Devon and glaring at him over her glasses. "What in the world are you talking about? I don't know how I look beneath the surface, it's not like I can just skin myself and go exploring." She made no remark about his name.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

smartdevon

Post#14 » 11 Jun 2018 21:49

Devon
I sighed. "Nevermind..." I muttered disappointed. It seems this woman was far too foolish to undersrand simple english much less the crimes against snowcones she's committed. I turned around to walk off and head towards the snowcone stand.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#15 » 11 Jun 2018 22:17

"Well... that was interesting to listen to" Ace said, getting up from his seat, sketchpad under his arm. A smirk was upon his face. As he passed Astraini he nodded in silent greeting before continuing onto the snowcone stand.
Last edited by AceOfDeath Piplupm on 12 Jun 2018 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Obiwanabi

Post#16 » 12 Jun 2018 03:35

Obiwanabi:

"Well that was... Interesting," Obi stated as Devon walked off in some solemn attitude, "But good riddance to him anyways. He was becoming an annoyance, and ruining this ice cream."

Astriani

Post#17 » 12 Jun 2018 18:01

Astriani
She blinked, watching him walk over. She noticed the other man pass her and in confusion, just stood there. It was her brother's voice that snapped her out of her confusion. "Yeah...I feel like he was trying to insult me, but he was just trying too hard." She sighed, licking her ice cream that was melting in her hand.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#18 » 12 Jun 2018 21:52

Ace quickly ordered a snowcone with basically every flavor on it, before approaching Devon. "Yo, what was all that about?"
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

NitroMiyaz

Post#19 » 13 Jun 2018 08:56

Name: Nitro
Appearance: Nitro is a boy of typical messy black hair (Held up by way too much hairspray) with a few red-dyed tips on the parts covering his forehead. He has tanned skin due to standing out in the sun for god knows how long, and has a height of 5'5", much to his disliking. His clothing style is the classic red on blue; He wears a red sports jacket, a plain white t-shirt, a pair of dark blue sweatpants and a pair of red and blue Nike running shoes.
Personality: Nitro is a guy with a likeable personality. He always forgets to put on sunscreen, however. Nitro has a height complex since he stopped growing at a young age, to his dismay. Nitro is very understanding and caring, but stands his ground in the face of insults or negativity. He has a habit of being very random at times.
Backstory: Nitro is a dreamer that loves art, anime, and animation. He was once an avid gamer, but soon took interest in other things such as Youtube. He is now attending college, and is currently on break in [Miami] after somehow boarding the wrong plane without getting caught. Luckily for him, he had just won the lottery and is doing perfectly fine.
Quirks: Nitro has great physical and mental endurance due to working out. This works quite well for him since he hates driving. He also refuses to go swimming. It's almost as if he has a weakness for water or something.
Other: Nitro has a talent for suddenly disappearing for long periods of time, only to reappear again as if breaking the fourth wall.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

Obiwanabi

Post#20 » 14 Jun 2018 04:01

Obiwanabi:

Obi shrugged and reclined in his chair. He had finished his ice cream and was gnawing on what was left of the cone. After a large bite he asked his sister,

"So what's the plan whilst we're here? Anything exciting, or will the experience consist entirely of avoiding... Well... Strange young men?"