Miami Beach Stars!

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: Miami Beach Stars!

Post#31 » 18 Jun 2018 18:32

"Wait hold on you're an author too?" Ace's eyebrow raised in doubt at the last part, but he decided not to question it.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#32 » 19 Jun 2018 07:33

OOC: Meh

Name: James 'Butler' Marcus (Stage Name is Jake Butler though)
Appearance: Dark Brown Hair-Medium Length, Taller than Average, Brown Eyes, facial stubble, needs glasses but doesn't wear them. Stocky build.
Personality: Rather pessimistic, but tries to hide it. Ignorant. Loud-mouthed and hard headed. Quirky.
Backstory: The new big thing in country music, due to him going back to the style of 'real country' instead of the 'modern country' style. Before that he grew up on a farm raising livestock.
Quirks: A little too hard headed, believes he's right even when he knows he isn't. Doesn't differentiate his 'inside' and 'outside' voices, and instead is constantly loud. Has trouble forming connections to people.
Other: Never leaves home without a Stetson.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Post#33 » 19 Jun 2018 13:14

ooc accepted

Devon
"surprised?" I asked
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#34 » 19 Jun 2018 18:56

"Little bit. It's kinda nice meeting another author though." Ace said, with a bit of relief.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#35 » 19 Jun 2018 19:44

Devon
"oh? what do you write?" I asked
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#36 » 19 Jun 2018 19:48

"I write light novels, like those you'd see in Japan. They're action based, mostly starring super heroes. I wrote the Unperfected World series, and occasionally help out with the movie adapations of them." He turned his sketchpad around, showing a quick sketch of the main character of Unperfect World in his costume.

Probored

Post#37 » 06 Jul 2018 22:25

A beautiful fashionista called Probored appears, without needing to make an app, he's just that fab.

"HELLLLLLLLO GIRLS!" He shouts while wearing rose tinted glasses. He turns to Devon and points to Astriani "Ugh, look at that skank. She's so drab. Do you think she wears black when she's alone? LMAO, OMG she probably does doesn't she?"
Probored giggles stupidly

smartdevon

Post#38 » 06 Jul 2018 23:48

"You mean to address me as a woman?" Devon asks. "I ask that you reward that introduction carefully." He dares.

Probored

Post#39 » 07 Jul 2018 00:38

"Oh EM GEE! Gosh you are such a stick in the mud! UGH why do I bother with you talentless nancies, I'm off to become a star!"
Probored snubs his nose at Devon

Probored walks around the place obnoxiously

"HELLLLLOOOO PEOPLE. Someone go buy a ton of water because I'm so bright, I make everyone burn with jealousy"

He turns to Ace

"Oh hello little guy, do you want an autograph?"

Probored takes out a pen and signs his name on Ace's shirt.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#40 » 07 Jul 2018 00:43

Ace's eyebrows lowered in irritation. "That... was my favorite shirt." He muttered. And that comment about 'Little guy' felt like an insult. This man was very annoying. He pushed him away, gently enough that he wouldn't fall over, but with enough force to push him away from his body. "Who even are you!?"