December Art Contest

Probored

December Art Contest

Post#71 » 12 Dec 2016 20:02

Problem comes from the fact Nitro posted the Nitronian on a white/no background, when copy pasting a white/no background into Paint, the default background becomes black. The Nitronian has pure black outlines so it becomes a mess. Just try getting the Nitronian on a non white or black background.

I had to copy paste the image into word first, then copy pasted it into paint. Still gave me a compressed mess

NitroMiyaz

December Art Contest

Post#72 » 13 Dec 2016 00:25

Try downloading this Probored, and importing it into Piskel.

The Nitronian.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

smartdevon

December Art Contest

Post#73 » 15 Dec 2016 18:52

I added a real buff santa on the front page if you didn't notice. It's really just an edit of some line art I found on the web.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Probored

December Art Contest

Post#74 » 15 Dec 2016 20:24

Update on the Nitronian, I have mixed feelings about the body chassis, on one hand I think its good, on the other I put pixels everywhere and its so messy.

Line art for the arm isnt final.

SlayerOfNight

December Art Contest

Post#75 » 24 Dec 2016 07:25

gonna work allllll day tomorrow on an amazing pic. Ik justttt what to draw :D
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

SlayerOfNight

December Art Contest

Post#76 » 26 Dec 2016 00:28

This is Hunter, Killer, and Slayer—in this AU they're triplets of an experiment. Hunter (Experiment 401) Killer (Experiment 402) Slayer (Experiment 403). They are in their jumpsuits that double as pajamas on Christmas day. The photographer is unknown but would likely be Killer. Hunter is still sleepy, Killer is messing around, and Slayer is angry because she hates having her picture taken. The photo is an attempt at a Christmas card, with a mispelled title of "MERRy ChrISTMaS" in Green and Red Crayola coloured pencils. The picture was taken tilted because the photographer obviously can't operate a camera. Merry Christmas from our trod to yours! -HKS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

December Art Contest

Post#77 » 26 Dec 2016 06:25

I love that! It looks so cool!
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Probored

December Art Contest

Post#78 » 26 Dec 2016 06:28

Obscure fact about this picture: There was an Experiment 404 but they couldnt find him.

HunterOfEvil

December Art Contest

Post#79 » 26 Dec 2016 13:40

Nice hypothesis. :P Perhaps - this IS an AU, after all.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

NitroMiyaz

December Art Contest

Post#80 » 26 Dec 2016 21:52

*Likes this post*
Probored wrote:Obscure fact about this picture: There was an Experiment 404 but they couldnt find him.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A