Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2

laixlegoman

January/February Art contest: Geschichte Academy

Post#11 » 30 Jan 2017 21:11

smartdevon wrote:This ends today. Ill stop running art contests.

Does it have anything to do with the lack of actividy? Also i had issues trying to find time to work on my sumision.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

smartdevon

Post#12 » 30 Jan 2017 21:46

Perhaps. Or lack of incentive
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

laixlegoman

Post#13 » 31 Jan 2017 01:00

smartdevon wrote:Perhaps. Or lack of incentive

are you shore you can't wait until March?
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

smartdevon

Post#14 » 31 Jan 2017 01:57

I mean sure I could.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Post#15 » 10 Apr 2017 07:14

If you'll extend it I'd love to do some art for GA. Even if you don't I'll do it anyway.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

Post#16 » 10 Apr 2017 11:07

Hey, works out for the game. If you draw art of GA Id love to use it.

SlayerOfNight

Post#17 » 10 Apr 2017 17:20

smartdevon wrote:Hey, works out for the game. If you draw art of GA Id love to use it.

I think I'll start with Lucina, and then a family photo of sophia, eloy, and lucy, where sophia looked like lucy.
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

Post#18 » 10 Apr 2017 17:40

SlayerOfNight wrote:
smartdevon wrote:Hey, works out for the game. If you draw art of GA Id love to use it.

I think I'll start with Lucina, and then a family photo of sophia, eloy, and lucy, where sophia looked like lucy.

Eloy doesnt appear in photos :P but that actually sounds great. Can't wait to see them.

SlayerOfNight

Post#19 » 10 Apr 2017 17:58

smartdevon wrote:
SlayerOfNight wrote:

Eloy doesnt appear in photos :P but that actually sounds great. Can't wait to see them.

can his clothes appear? isf so, that would make for a hilarious family photo. An invisible dad, an alien daughter posing to look like her mother, who can turn into a demon. What a family1 :D

smartdevon

Post#20 » 10 Apr 2017 18:07

SlayerOfNight wrote:
smartdevon wrote:
SlayerOfNight wrote:

can his clothes appear? isf so, that would make for a hilarious family photo. An invisible dad, an alien daughter posing to look like her mother, who can turn into a demon. What a family1 :D

yeah his clothes would appear

Return to “Art and Music”