No
No votes

Total votes: 2

SlayerOfNight

January/February Art contest: Geschichte Academy

Post#21 » 10 Apr 2017 18:18

smartdevon wrote:
SlayerOfNight wrote:
smartdevon wrote:Eloy doesnt appear in photos :P but that actually sounds great. Can't wait to see them.

can his clothes appear? if so, that would make for a hilarious family photo. An invisible dad, an alien daughter posing to look like her mother, who can turn into a demon. What a family! :D

yeah his clothes would appear

This. Will. Be. Amazing.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

Post#22 » 23 Dec 2017 02:44

I kinda wish I did a december art contest for the holidays. Wpuld anyone have been interested?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Post#23 » 23 Dec 2017 04:38

smartdevon wrote:Source of the post I kinda wish I did a december art contest for the holidays. Wpuld anyone have been interested?

yessss i will be interested if you do one now like im getting new art stuff for christmas so i'll be looking for things to test it out on
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Return to “Art and Music”